<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Monday, December 21, 2009 / 5:15 PM
Since she's not ready yet, I shall do a quick summary for recents from what I could recall.

Pardon all posts previously, still, I didn't touch any homeworks, I hate to type this, but I've to do correction. On 5th and 6th December, I went to JurongPoint2 Guardian's outlet. As usual, I always met nice peoples during work. But, definitely there're some whom I can't really stand. Saw Shima working as a cashier there. Shan't elaborate much, though there're stuffs which were worth blogging. On the 10th December, I remember having an advanced celebration for Bryan's birthday. Nihon Mura, I hate to say it sucks, I just vomitted. I was full, I was controlling to not throw up, but Bryan disturb me by making those going-to-vomit sound. So, in another words, I pay to vomit. Catch Princess and the Frog, for goodness sake, I didn't know he wanted to watch because of the song behind, his favourite, Ne-yo, until the end of the movie.

On 12th and 13th, IMM Giant. Meet Jane for lunch. I've a lot to blog for this outlet actually. But I'm getting a little too bored, and I know people* always complain that my blog was just too wordy. Don't blame me. I met a lot of familiar faces, like Yoga and his dancemate, Mr Sam Chee Fai(?), Senghow and others. Imm Giant is just too... Okay, thanks to MR HAN YI FANG, that sucker, I swear I mean it when I say he's a sucker. I've a very bad idea, I wanted to take a photo of him and post it on my blog, and to just anti him. I couldn't stand him la, he's just chicken nehneh. The last thing he do is to make me forget to bring home my Adidas water bottle. Rah. Shan't talk about him, just know I dislike him a lot a lot a lot. He has a mouth which talks rot at all times.

On 15th, I didn't make it to the gathering as I was already feeling unwell on 14th.
I went to chalet on 17th instead. Great, fun, tiring, and any other nice adjectives here. I didn't work on 19th and 20th. I don't want to work already. So yeah, went to Kugua's house last night and were catching 'You're beautiful/you're handsome' Korean show, thumbs up (Y) Conference with Jane as well.

During chalet, then I came to know that Yoga was also working at Imm giant. & He also saw that Kong long!

Oh yes, Happy 22nd Annivesary, Parents, on the 20th December. 20122009.

My head's a little messy now.
I've no money. Can the sky drop some cash tonight?

Oh ya, I missed out something. Congrats for N's results, they make it.



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo