I think I'm going nuts!
Firstly, I'm tidying up my room halfway, not done yet.
You know when tidying up, then in the end, still need to use vacuum cleaner to do last clean-up? Really troublesome cos I've a lot to pack in the meanwhile too. Somebody help me, lol. Walau, can kill me not? Why was I so idiot, buy so many magazines and other unnecessary stuffs last time ah. Now waste my space in the room also. Anyhow spent money. I deserve a slap~ I'm wondering if I should just sell away my magazines which occupies one of my cardboard when I could place something more meaningful inside. If you understand. So many books ley(!!!) Annoying. Envy those who had already thrown most of their books into the garage bin. I can't wait this day to arrive too. I love throwing stuffs, makes me feel happy :D Other unnecessary stuffs also occupies unnecessary space in the room also, think already, really feel annoying enough :') Am I weird? Lol.
Secondly, Should I sell those stupid magazines to Karang Guni? Or to open a Blogshop and get it all sold at cheap prices. But I don't have the time to wait and to set up a Blogshop ley! I don't care, I die die must throw these magazines :P Cos I don't read already. I mean I usually don't read after I've read it once when I bought. I know magazines can do recycling in terms of to cut out those nice etc inside, then you can make use of it to do decorations. My sister have done it before. So yeah.. If I open a Blogshop, I can sell a lot of things, I can sell those clothes which I seriously have not wore it before. But also not only my clothes, but including Sister's too. To me, setting up a Blogshop isn't that easy.
Thirdly, the reason why I want to clear those unnecessary stuffs is because I've more necessary stuffs for now that needs more space. Obviously school stuffs. So many books one ley, seriously no idea why lor! Aiyoooo. I still have more to pack, more to throw, more to organise and etc ;(
Why holiday so fast! I hope I could finish tidying up what I promise myself to, earlier this year. I swear when I re-organise my accessories, I'll go crazy. I swear when O level ends, my room will be much WOAH, cos the books are the ones which occupies the most in my room, I think so.
Enough of rantings. Unnecessary stuffs accumulate unnecessary dusts too :'P
I still carry the discomfort, the fear for next year arrival's. But still, I believe there's a way for it's smooth-sailing ;) Last night, I went to Darl's place, and we start to chit-chats. The talk of O's results just swings our mood away. I know I'll have a high chance of retaking both MT and Emath. Like wtf? Taking MT for the 3rd time is definitely ridiculous. But, if retake for a better grade, why not? Since there're still chances. But I really hope I don't retake. I know it's kind of wasting time, but liked I said, retaking for a better grade, why not? Aiyo, forget it. No point crying over spilled milk. Didn't pay attention to efforts and importance of O's enough. It's okay, it's okay..
Sister bought some bites, I'm now going to grab some, and afterwards will continue the idiot tidying up. But when finish tidying up, I'd always have the sense of satisfaction ;D
Why does this year files so fast? At times, I really don't wish to grow up.
Holidays had start for weeks and weeks before already, yet only TOMORROW then I'll start to touch homeworks. Hope we won't end up playing, slacking ;) Let me touch a little of homeworks. And, I really hope I could do more for this holiday. Make it be a more meaningful, happy, satisfied one. To also get rid of my habit, because actions still speaks louder than words ;)
P/S: I not packing anymore already, shall pack on Thursday instead! :D