“好不容易考到最后一天”, Words on 3rd November for 4th November. I find this phrase or actually a sentence quite adorable though, had no idea why :D I told Mom that, I had also never place a 'bad child' in his face, yes, he's good, and he'll always be, despite the wrongdoing he did. At times, I really do feel a bit sorry, we always meet at the wrong time, maybe.
Blue skies, azure sea. Arch of colours formed in rain.
Woo, I missed my breakfast. I couldn't hear my alarm clock ringing. So, I got up by vibration from my phone, a call from Dad. Goodness, I was dreaming back then, dreaming about a scene finding my phone for some matters and I really went to find my phone in the real life. I had weird dreams nowadays, I even dreamt that one of my friend got kidnap, was boarding the same bus with him, and while alighting I was really slow that the bus just drove away, the scene is 'He got off, I got stucked in the bus'. There goes he got kidnap! Because of I-phone -.- WTH! I couldn't imagine this stupid dream. Really weird and omg, seems a little too scary in the dream. Another dream was, I was in some group, motive was to attack another group, our enemy. Omg la, Guess what, in a weird weird place, we all got a 'thing' that is something like a gun, but a lousy gun with a blade. Our enemy got a more powerful gun. In the dream, I don't even know how to use the stupid 'gun'. Aiyo, it's really weird. Last one, it was in school, Mr Tham, the new principal was talking in the hall regarding about tomorrow's activities and etc, one of my friend just came back from toilet and cry to me saying her Mom pass away, but that was a joke she made. Ridiculoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. K, I remember these dreams liked omg. K, spell stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D! ;D
Oh oh, back to what I was supposed to post, I didn't thought of posting my dreams, but yep, it's just a ~ feel that got me typed it out. I misplaced my damn stupid ATM card, which I don't think I should, I had or etc. But, I just misplace it, lost it, and I don't know how seriously. Happened last week though. How on earth can this be happening. Okay, so had a replacement this morning :D Was charged $5!
Labels: Doesn't matters anymore I hope and I guess ;)