<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Monday, November 23, 2009 / 3:31 PM
Mood haven't been real good lately, I don't know why and I hope it doesn't follow me throughout the whole holiday from tomorrow onwards. Since my mood was spoiled by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvqxyz. Maybe one day, the more I restrain myself to react, I'll become some retarded already. I need peace, come on V

Didn't slept for the whole night again, today, I want to try switching my timing back to the normal school time. So, I'm restraining myself to sleep, but I'm feeling real awake now, thanks to Leeyuancheng :) If I don't feel tired tonight, then I'm not a human already. At times when you feel so tired, yet you can't sleep, the feeling sucks, and I've experienced that sadly.

Ah, was supposed to start exercising starting from today, but I didn't. Never mind, tomorrow I'll. Went to have breakfast with K, and she's crazy, I swear. Even an ant also want to bear, oh man, thanks to people like her, opps sorry, I think she's the only one in Earth behaving this way. Because of her, insects pests are not going to extinct. Rah! She try to feed the ant with the Mac hotcakes sweet syrup that tastes and smells like honey. Is she nuts? Yes, no doubts. Goosebumps :P Call me evil, but I just hate insects and pests. But, animal and nature lover ;)

At times, I wonder, what's so great, living? I may go bonkers if all these are gonna continue. Please grow up, or actually, let your brain grow, it's not growing at all for goodness sake. Or was it you're getting old, that's why the brain cannot function anymore, to allow you to not control your mood and temper properly? You won't react this way if you were mature enough. Shutting myself to sleep became my usuals recently. I don't know. I'm just being very straight forward in my post, or not, now. I don't bother how your readers read this post as. I'm just typing all my feeling out. Sigh. Bear with me. Frankly, I don't feel good posting this out, ranting this, and what's more speaking about an important person in my life? Still, it doesn't feel great.

Why was I born human, but not like some air, who don't knows about it's existence at all? But air plays an important role in life, be it human or nature. Air are definitely not only oxygen and carbon dioxide. Air gets polluted easily, but it's still pure on it own :)

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo