
Meteor night
(AH, yet to rip photos from Facebook)
I've managed to change back to normal timing, cheers V! Rejoice. My efforts just paid off :P
Tuesday
> Woke up without Alarm Clock, 5 plus :D
> Morning jog with Kugua (Long pathway, shiokest jogging session)
> Last min decision to Pulau Ubin, enjoyable yet tiresome.
> Got tanned! But Kugua has Sunburnt! Laughs.
> Conclusion: I don't like to cycle at Pulau Ubin, to me it sucks to the max :(
> Coincidence or Fated #4
Wednesday
> Miracle again, awake at 5 plus.
> Body ache till I'm going crazy, no morning jog.
> Went to job's main office with Kugua and Anqi.
> Wasted trip there with Sister. Packed KFC for Dinner, joke.
Thursday
> Sister disturbed my beauty sleep thus went to sign up with her for lessons.
> Delivery Mac Breakfast to Darl's house, I'm good to ring her up ;)
> Going to bathe for Cookie later, yawns. She yawn, I also yawned. Dragged from Sunday already, I'm a bad owner, don't blame me, I've no extra time last few days.
> Gonna renew my Passion card later. Mom signing up Passion card too. Sister joined this Morning herself. Gotten herself a Free FILA bag. Cool? Hope the stocks last, I want that bag for lessons too :D
> Meeting Mom to get myself that pants for Work. Haiyo, troublesome.
Friday
> Malaysia with Sister. Hopefully I can find the required black shoe for work for Saturday :) Shall elaborate on this during Monday. Anyway, I haven't decide to wear the black kind of school shoe or pumps... But I've the white version. Shall ask Sister for suggestions tonight, and MALAYSIA HERE I come. I want to shop Bangkok!
Saturday&Sunday
> Work work work. Hope it'll turn out to be great, fun and etc. I've yet to read on the notes, hohoho. If you get to see me, don't talk to me, later I kena fired forever from this job, laughs. That's what the person says. I'm a workaholic in fact, ho! Wish me lucks! First time working alone, in terms of, in the surroundings, there isn't any familiar faces. 1 product, 1 person only. Yeah, working as a Sensodyne promoter! Buy from me, though I don't have commissions ;)
哭过就好了 痛都会走的 记忆有限 所以它会淘汰坏的
Labels: Disappear: Pass from sight or existence