Haven't been updating lately. Will do a short update, I've not turn in yet, and it's bad for my complexion, LAUGHS. A joke :P Just kidding, but true enough la, zips*
I forgot about when's my last update. I think before my MT O's? Omg, seems like a 'NONG NONG' time ago. Alright, I shall go see my exact last update. Bored people doing bored stuffs, blogging lame things now, you see? Pardon me for a moment. HAHA HEE. Actually my purpose to post at the middle of the night wasn't to blog about recents. Oh, or should I put it in this way, in the early morning, instead. Laughs.
Oh, it was 5th November. And it's 22nd now! Woah. Shall only list those which I could remember. And, you can praise me POWER when I update finish, because it's all base on my Memory, I'm blogging all these for the sake of, in the future, when I'm bored, I'd look into my blog entries ;) That's what I'll do.
7th November > CIP day. Slackest CIP ever, wasn't really serious. But didn't return a empty tin though ;) and, I've yet to tell Ms Anna Koh to contact the XXX person. Ah, next year when school reopens starts then :| (Omg, I thought I heard noises outside my room, guess what, I realised it was my blog music playing, but my speakers was on to a minimum vol, so I thought... get it? Crap.) CIP was rather pathetic, because Anna Koh told the XXX person that there won't be any JSS students for that day. Crap, so in the end, they still prepare tins for us.
10th November > Remember meeting some idiot to pass him Electronic Dict in the morning. MT O's day. Whatever the result will be, sigh. Have a high chance retaking, faints. Whatever? Well, was supposed to meet Kugua to shop for her Grad's outfits, then I was so tired, postponed. Cousin Kitty, next door, came my house for chit-chats, and I woke up. Went to next door to chat, still.
11th November > Went shopping with Kugua :D
12th November > Shopping with Kugua and Jane. Aftermath, Jane went to work ;D We continue our shopping, and Kugua came over to my house, borrowed stuffs ;) I still remember, we were lying on the floor, looking at the newspaper, circling those suitable jobs. Call one, and claimed to be too young, and we gave up, cos we were exhausted after a day of Shopping. Received Joe's text, and wasn't really excited about that we could attend the Grad lunch as well though.
13th November > I only remembering meeting Sister, and treat her Billy Bombers(Cost a bomb too) for her Birthday which falls on 28th October. A late one, as supposed to treat her on the actual day, but was down with Fever. If not double happiness, my Emaths O's over and her birthday. Hahaha. Medicure with Sister.
14th November > Grad Lunch. Haven't save pictures from Facebook and etc. Attend Cousin Joanne Junfang's 21st Birthday in the evening.
15th November > Cousin's wedding dinner near Clark Quay XXX Hotel. It's been ages since I saw him though we stayed so near. I couldn't remember his face, trying to recall, before attending his wedding, and all I remember was he look alike to MrOoi(?) Not really alike actually. Hahaha.
17th November > Met up with Darl and Idiot(Mr LEE) to watch Meteor. Supposing, Cousin Catherine and her friend will join us, but she overslept. Laughs. I think Meteor was beautiful, the last one I saw was the most perfect one. As I was starring at the sky, and suddenly the Meteor just appear in my face, nice :P Could remember it until now. Bought bites over and didn't managed to finish. Japanese Garden. Saw Yuancheng's schoolmates there, sat together and catch the Movie showing there. It was not my idea to go watch Meteor, ahem ahem. End up, the twos didn't really seems to enjoy it uh. I saw more than one, definitely. But the last one makes me satisfied and think it was worth it to spent my night there, as I know I'd have sleepless nights even if I were to be at home. I've insomnia, you see? :) Reach home in the morning, without saying, actually didn't want to sleep, but still went to sleep and woke up like super late. Asked Idiot to spam my phone, but he didn't. Then came to know that, his phone was flat even before I text him. Frankly speaking, I feel damn uncomfortable waking up late in the afternoon, really.
19th November > Called Pizza hut delivery on behalf of Darl, she've cravings, and I feel like eating as was quite famished, didn't really ate. Thus, took bus 11 to her place. Bus 11 means walking. LAUGHS. Then, it was already 11 plus at night, walked home at 3 plus. Thanks for the accompany by talking to me on phone. I saw the sky was full of stars, was really amazed, it shines brightly than usual. Watched tv while eating, I miss about half an hour of ANTM, as I was taking shower and etc. Laaaa, down to 3, fast fast. Wonder who's the next ANTM Cycle 12! Well well, have a nice time at her place. Was speaking on phone at her place. I remember some nights, conferencing. AH, I've no idea if I've messed up the dates, esp the Meteor night. Will someone tell me, Z. When I just woke up, afternoon, Sis called, saying Carol intro a job. So I start to call people. And, didn't want to take up the job at first. Because the lady didn't tell me properly, asking me to go interview at 7pm later, then I thought need go Town, then thinking, is this even possible. Worst, misunderstood that, we've to go interview at various areas separately. La, lame. Darl didn't want, as this job doesn't suits her. In the end, Kugua didn't work with me still :( when we say we want to go find jobs together. Be guilty, because of your holiday trip. Hahaha, just kidding! Same boat, didn't want to take up this job at first, but the next day, she want, so I think most probably she's joining me. As same boat mentions Shuping's name. I ring her up and she's interested.
20th November > Thus, went to the interview and product brief with Shuping. Wasn't even interview for goodness sake. Then met up with Darl to shop, and I meet Sister for dinner and to take our shampoo at VENUS shop. She drove all the way to Bukit Timah, to meet the blogshop person for Mom's bag, Coach. Thanks, couldn't find the stupid 19, cos we all thought the owner staying at Landed property when it was actually a Condo. So yeah. Mom was happy with the bag. P/S, Bag is new, not 2nd handed. I was happy with my dress very much, hohoho.
21st November > Went to JPS Musical. Cool, awesome, maybe rather worth it actually, definitely not regret buying the ticket. Went for dinner at Clementi with them. After that we leave after dinner, and went our own ways. Don't wanna disturb the couple, hahaha. Joe, darl and me went to our house nearby and took photos and chit chats. Decided to home sweet home. But, went to Mac, you know what? Darl and me actually walk our own ways to home already, then she ring me up saying she saw my sister at bus stop, and say, actually she also have the cravings of having apple pie. (Because I told them, I feel like having apple pie earlier on). So I walked to meet her at Traffic light. Mac, my apple pie :D The instant win one la, both of us claim it. Bought drinks and she started asking me that question again. Ah, lol. She's crazy, I think. Chit chat with her on the way home on phone, till I reach home. She turn in early today. Omg. Used Facebook, super frustrated, my CAFE WORLD, I couldn't like enter, kept hanging, till I decided not to. LOL.
We would have met in April, if I've attend the invitation from XXX . But we still met in November. How I know? I went to read your blog, and I've not finish reading your past entries. Hahaha. Too much to read, didn't really read but glance in the end. I'll go crazy if I read every single word from your past entries just now. LALALA. Exhausted. I wonder... Why is the world so small? Woahhhh, faints, and screams. Sian, one word. Z. K, it's 6:07AM now. I'm not sleeping already! Sister haven't return home, knew she'll not, still claims she might, stupid-face*.
I think someone is crazy, first time. He's still online now, but idle. Most probably sleeping like a log now~~
Oh yeah, going watch 2012 later, as planned before 2012's showing. Mom's being a wet blanket, really. Too bad, having a real filial Mom, she's going to Granny house, and leaving Dad, sister and me to go watch. Woah, so not completed. Sad. She reports to Granny house every Sunday, unless got things cropped up, or Granny is out. Woah, first time watching Movie with only Dad and sister. Weird, without Mom :( Actually, one of my cousin have the pirated version, but my sister says that one wasn't the one that the cinema's showing, cos she went to Malaysia with Dad earlier on, weeks before, and she got ask the shop owner about it.
Alright, going Malaysia soon with Sister! 1 month trip. Hahaha, wonder if Yuancheng believe that time when I told him :P No la, 1 day only! Wee, I just love the shoes in Malaysia, cheap like horror. FYI, my shoes are almost bought in SINGAPORE. As I don't travel to Malaysia that often. Well, it's okay ;) Here I come, Lovely shoessssss :D
That marks my busy weekend, I remember 3(?) weeks ago, sharing with idiot that, I've 2 weeks of weekend that I've stuffs going on. And now, it has come, today already SUNDAY, going to end. But well, I've to work on every weekend starting from next week :) WOAH.
Sorry, wordy wordy post. Will post pictures, seriously, I don't enjoy a blog with no photos/pictures at all either :)
Oh ya, return to Facebook. I haven't started adding people by my own yet. Maybe, wasn't really active in Facebook, as recently haven't been using the comp, therefore, I haven't F. upload new photos. Ah, and to save those photos. Wait for meeee, my game. LOLLL :P Thanks to some unknown, but definitely my friend, if not how the fcuk he/she knows about my password and log in! 2 time somemore, zzz that person. So ke qi. Walau, but didn't bother who was it. So yeah, thanks to you who log in my account and to let me decide staying in Facebook, and not deactivating it anymore k. RAH.
Didn't exercise for this week at all, when actually we were planning to start this week. Well, next week then, on the 23rd. Hohoho. I can! YES. (;D)
Currently 6:24AM. Oh ya, just remember that, regarding previous post, about those dreams, I missed out some parts though. HAHAHA.
Seriously, how can the world be so SMALLLLLLLLL! Or actually, Singapore. I know a small red dot, but why.... Omg! Spam vulgars. So weird ONE K, laaa.
Casual f.
Labels: Mass update Good Morning dudes :D