<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Monday, October 5, 2009 / 6:44 PM

Reason for changing blogskin > accidentally delete 3/4 codes > when changing music codes > thus links are missing too. But the music that day turned out to be 0 volume. Firefiles is really such a coincidence! I swear it's the blogskin itself, I only change 'fireflies' to 'Fireflies'. Amazing. Heh. Mixpod's driving me crazy, cos the codes are in a mess I guess. I add songs into my playlist yet the stupid mixpod keep 'EMPTY PLAYLIST' today. Fcuk mixpod.

Definitely days which I'd like to post about, but not today I guess. Hope my memory would still be fresh by then, though now is fading a little bit? :) Gonna have mass updates once again, maybe on 16October! All the best for the remaining N's paper and the start of EOY!

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo