There's something so so so important that I slipped off just now.
During Sunday, I think I'm crazy, because...
I watched 超级星光大道5 at Channel 56 from 9 to 11. Guess what!
I watch another round at Channel 256 from 11-1. Actually the purpose to watch another round, is because I missed a little part of 李杰宇's performance at the front, just a few seconds, but I just want to watch another round. Then, I thought of, his 2nd performance was awesome, so I'd love to watch again. There goes.. My dad came back and was shocked that I was still watching when I watched earlier on. He then told me that this month electricity bill increase by 25% :P Then for no reason, I add on, why the increase? He say, because oil increase, so electricity also increase, as the oil is used to generate for our electricity, if not where do you find electricity. I was startled, as I didn't know oil is the source for our electricity, stupid? :D
Oh yeah, I told dad because I want to watch 李杰宇 and etc. He say, ''HE also don't know about your existence''. To me, never mind one lorrrrr! :D I notice him, can already! ^^v There's this episode, remember? One of his fan went to give him an embrace can, omgomgomg! And, I notice 李杰宇's mom face wasn't that happy. Why the fan went to give him a hug? Because 李杰宇 is feeling 'cold' recently, that's why. Omggggg CAN.
Omg, Sundayyyy! 李杰宇 is coming again! HOHOHO. Love him so much. But 孫自佑 also not bad la, as well as the other ladies. Omg, AHHHHH, 李杰宇 SUPERRRRRR WEE WEE K! :D I'd get so HIGH when I'm chatting with Shuping about him. HEEEEEE :D Can't wait for his next performance at Sunday againnnnnn :D:D:D:D:D This coming Sunday, all their performances is awesome la, SUPER EXCITED! 李杰宇李杰宇李杰宇!
Ignore my ALIBABA language for this post! 李杰宇 :D
His 2nd performance! I watch from SCV is different from these videos ley, because SCV doesn't show the voting thingy ley! Must watch okay, super awesome! :D
Labels: 李杰宇超棒(L)