<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, October 16, 2009 / 10:29 PM

End of year examinations is just over and done like finally, came to an end, a huge full-stop to the whole. (Ignore me, I'm just being too lame~) Weird that I don't feel any excitement about it, or perhaps it's because the day to O's is really like, even using all your fingers and toes to count, it's still as countable as I don't think it should be! I see no hope in my eoy results, but who cares? But I'd sure to feel a little upset maybe, I mean, disappointed in myself for giving up this easily as I don't want to focus on it at all. Mainly due to the reason, I think eoy is a waste of time, because it's a can to conduct it after our O's or something. Or no eoy at all! Since we're taking our O's, then just forget about it. Have extra lessons or something? I don't know. I just don't like eoy, or actually not the proper time to conduct it at this period? The more I type, the more I don't know if the way I express it, is right or wrong. Well, but it's over. Just bless me and hope I won't have the chance to retain or etc. I swear I'm so going to see so many underlining results on my report slip, I think. When the results are right in front of me, I'd tend to reflect a lot, hopefully this piece of results won't have the opportunity to spoil my mood but keep me going. Alright, end of my school-talk.

Liked every time, I'd really get so excited just on the thought of Holidays! Wonder if I'd miss studies when it's holidays. Hohoho? Is there any place where it provides all english songs, updated and etc? Kbox are more on chinese songs, there're also english ones, but to what I know, not as updated as the chinese ones. Or there's a change already? As it has been ages since I went to sing my throat out to the microphone, hoooo :D

Thank you all for the wishes, gifts, surprises, celebrations, treats that made my 16th birthday a memorable one! ^^v Sincerely touched k!

Who're the ones who gives the best OMG surprises? It's none other than the two beloved, Michelle and Jane! I enjoyed, really :) Thank you both once again.

But there're definitely other great moments from others! :D Love them all!

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo