RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Sunday, September 6, 2009 / 6:39 PM
 Yay yay yay, changed blogskin and added 3 more songs to my playlist. They're playing in shuffle! ;D There're Tongue tied by Faber Drive, You're not alone by Michael Jackson, Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Happily never after by the Pussycat Dolls! A new blogskin seems so alive :P You're not alone.
Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay
But you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart But you are not alone
'Lone, 'lone Why, 'lone
Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay
For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone
Whisper three words and I'll come runnin' And girl you know that I'll be there I'll be there
You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart
For you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay
For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart
For you are not alone... Your Guardian Angel.
When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm stronger I've figured out How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. Seasons are changing And waves are crashing And stars are falling all for us Days grow longer and nights grow shorter I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart Please don't throw that away Cuz I'm here for you Please don't walk away, Please tell me you'll stay, stay
Use me as you will Pull my strings just for a thrill And I know I'll be ok Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven Happily never after.
I don't think I want this anymore As she drops the ring to the floor She says to herself: 'You've left before' This time you will stay gone, that's for sure
And he shouted something else She dragged her suitcase down the path, To the driveway. She had never gone that far.
Normally this would be the time That she would let him talk her out of leaving, But this time, without crying, As she got into her car, she said,
No, happily never after That just ain't for me, because finally I know I deserve better after all, I'll never let another teardrop fall.
As she drove away she starts to smile, Realized she hadn't for a while. No destination, she drove for miles Wondering why she stayed in such denial.
Laughing about the way he shattered something else To drag her suitcase down the path, To the driveway. She had never gone that far
Normally this would be, the time that she Would let him talk her out of leaving, But this time, without crying, As she got into her car, she said,
No, happily never after That just ain't for me, because finally I know I deserve better after all, I'll never let another tear drop fall. I'm done, I'm done, said I'm so done (So done, done, done, done, done) I'm free, I'm free, I'm free Free to be me.
She inhales an air she'd never breathed before Cure of no drama no more.
She said{3x} No, happily never after That just ain't for me, because finally I know I deserve better after all, I'll never let another teardrop fall.
ooowwoooooooowww
Another teardrop fall I'm not sure if all the lyrics were right :) Enjoy!
|
ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers
© Layout done by materialisti-c.
xoxo
|