<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Sunday, September 6, 2009 / 3:23 PM

I've just only publish the post for yesterday, as I didn't have time to do so last night. After this post, I must quickly get a bath and meet uncle to lent him SS! Great to see you worrying about your N's for now ^^v

There's this saying that goes, "Suffer now, enjoy later"! ;)

Currently on Jingyu brother's radio blog! Cool site I must say, winks*! Waiting for Tongue tied to be played! Hahaha, that's lame right?

With your name on my msn definitely would look great enough.
But, I won't have the chance to do so anymore.
If... then I'd hold on really tight and never let you go.
I wouldn't repeat my mistake again.

If money could allow you to purchase anything you like. What would you've bought? Example; Happiness, Love and etc?

I would like to purchase TIME! So, I'd be able to control time, just like a time machine? Having the controls to rewind, stop, pause and fast forwarding, isn't it cool? Far too cool la okay! There's a lot I hope to change in my life and of course in other beloved's life. For instance, I'd like to change the fact that my Grandma had a fall in the toilet on few years back, 2 years or 3 years back(?) This fall had invited number of inconveniences for her and so yep. But of course, there're definitely beauty even in a imperfection's world. But let's all come back to the reality, is it even possible for money to buy anything you like? Dream on! Just dream on, laughs! I just like this question very much, do you? :D If this is my compo question, I think I could elaborate :)

I can't wait for 31 December, because this is the day when my 2 years plan will be done! Rah, don't know is the phone who's at fault or my line. !@#$%!@#$%^&* Have problems for not receiving messages. Sometimes laaa. So yeah, I shall go bathe now, but I don't feel like leaving the RADIOBLOG :P

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo