
If you've noticed, the song playing now was my one of my blogsong last year :)
Woah, I don't know.
Just got the urge to... put it in my blog again.Tongue tied.
Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?
I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away
(I wonder just where you are)
Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?
Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?
I need a little more luck than a little bi
tCuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
Again
I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
But every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
Monday was Teacher's day celebration, concert was nice, but I'm sure it'd be nicer if our class were to perform. Was actually in for the audition, but well.. So went back to Primary School with Joevin, Xinyi, Yuancheng and Roslyn :) Had a enjoyable day with them. Unfortunately, canteen wasn't open for us, I miss those delicious cheap cheap food! What's more? It has a variety of choices than in JSS. JSS canteen's boring, I swear. I can find strands of hair, I mean a strand, a dead insect on my food, like what the? Disgustingggg. Somemore a 'A' certificate for their hygienic? Crap(!!!) Basically, IKEA Restaurant for lunch and had a walk in IKEA and Queenway shopping centre! It was Joevin's idea though. No doubts, just like any other year, I still miss my carefree life during Primary school! Childish acts. But I still don't mind rather than suffering from Singapore's screwed education system nowadays! ;) Why was it so screwed up? Why must education determined our future? I just don't understand why. Because, I don't enjoy studying! I'm wondering if next year, I'll be returning Primary school or not. I guess I would? :)
Thursday; Friday was Graduation Exam 2, yay, it's holidays noww! But, I can't enjoy, jeers*. Went ILUMA(Super last min decision) with Joevin today, I'd want to go again! :D Had shopping, shop shop shop! To think that I'd share with him
something, Hahaha! A great pair of listening ears.
Why am I waiting for you to online now? I've a super strong feeling right now. I'm just going to explode, but I know, this would only takes one day to recover. Why am I recollecting all these little littlest things? Laughs. Coincidence? Fated? Is that you? Imissyou? I swear at times, I'd still thought of you. But I'll be okay the next moment. But today is just so so unusual. Whateverrrr. So pig! Hahaha, to think I went to Facebook and search your name, and I found your participation in Track and Field, coolicious! :) Scream out loud. I'm not supposed to be doing that, searching your name over Facebook!? Facebook like google! My God. Jessica's mad. But I'm pretty sure, I'll back to normal(?) if you tell me you weren't there? No? Yes? Lol, I don't know. I guess I'll still feel as bad no matter what reply are you going to tell me. Does this quote apply in me? Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened? Am I happy for those happenings? Or am I not. However, I'm assure that I missed those memorable, beautiful sweet days with you very much. Your presence. I find it strange for people to be more like strangers now when they were once close like honey and bees(?). Perhaps it's because the word, 'change'. Things would always be changing.I'm feeling sick right now. My God. I think Shuping spread her germs to me! So inconsiderate la! I'm dying. Throat feeling sore. I think I sneeze quite a number of times today. ZZZ. I don't want to be sick like seriously. But I'm so-going-to-sick, faints*. During holidays? F?
Alright, that's of a long post? :)
Quite disappointed in the
birthday boy today O:
It was already twelve when I had a timecheck, and I just went "Korkor birthday!". Lol, korkor? Omg, that's so weird, because I actually say it out as
korkor rather than
kor.
If you were still here with me, how would it be like? This is what I'm always curious for.Labels: ♥Sweet like honey