
I think I'm addicted to the computer again, or, I've some blogging bug, which makes me blog like everyday. That's crazy. Been so long since I used computer for consecutive days. Spells dead, because I haven't been touching my homeworks. I hope this week doesn't passes fast :) Pile and piles of task to be completed, the horror! Never mind! I shall start tonight. I don't wanna wave a remorseful goodbye for my 'last holiday'. But I'm happy for! Hari raya puasa! Hahaha, if you understand what I'm talking about, rolled-eyes*
Last night, I went over to my cousin's house which is just next door, were watching the tv programme, and some sort of chatting about offerings, those 7th month or etc stuffs. Guess what! I've nightmare then, woah, that's pretty cool. Weird ley.
Hahaha, I was afk just now, as I was having a bath and then dinner. I was startled when I click on my msn. Just on any contact, right click, messenger plus features and contact information. I'll be like WOAH? I haven't been chatting with this this this for so so so long long long. LOL. Some were like years back, months back and blah la. I've always want to change my msn email, but I didn't. I don't enjoy adding back peoples, and what's more is missing out some people out there. So yeah, my Primary 4's email till now. This email is my neopet's username. Created by my cousin's help. So yeah, hahaha! Well, so the 'last chat' information is reliable enough :)
Yay yay yay, hope my wallet don't leave a hole tomorrow, hahaha.
Great to hear that today's paper is easy uh :)
I'm going offline now, I want listen to radio blog, I want to add songs to my playlist!
I've another answer for my previous post question! But I don't have the time now to post more, so I'm off now! ^^v