
Down with high fever, sore throat(feeling better), flu and cough. Despite having medicine, my fever doesn't seems to be better, the high temperature just stay at there. Happily seeing that the clinic wasn't crowded, but to my senses, because the doctor wasn't DR KHAIRUL, no wonder! So, it was a Chinese doctor, I think he is quite err.. disgusting? I just don't feel really comfortable being consult by him. So well, the fees costs a bomb, and my lovely mom keep complains that she wants to deduct it from my allowance. Hahaha, and before we went to the clinic, she had been ranting for a moment. So I just went, "Then don't go to visit doctor, wait for me to become retard". As having high fever can cost your brain to not working normally, and thus having the probability to become a retard. I wasn't the one who wants to visit a doctor, laughs. She suggests that anyway. I know she's just kidding over the money that she will ask my dad to not give me my allowance during the holidays! So yeah, claps for my caring mommy! :P Consulation fee was $20! So many medicines for me. I hate pills at all times! :D
Kugua and Tarzan's woman was outside the clinic, two little sweeties :D Mug hard for your N's next week, girls! Especially dearest kugua. Because Jane won't make me worry for her studies, as I know she'd be studying w/o my reminders! All the besttt! Takecare too!
Guess what? I feel like studying now, completing my homeworks, so I could spent my holidays revising and doing what I'm supposed to. Why only when I'm sick, then I don't feel lazy! Crappy! Okay, I wasted two days!