(Image removed, post another time :D )
为何要在分开手后才知道痛
Based on the last update, which was on 9th September.
9th September, I went over to Kugua's house after my tuition. Purpose was to study, and cycling the next morning! But in the end, that Kugua went to sleep! Did less than 3 questions of Emaths question, I guess, and I went to sleep already. I can't be doing something with the lights on, when her sister wants to sleep already right? I'm good :P But we planned not to go cycle, as my dad claims that the Lunar 7th month, don't go cycling will be better. In the end, I found out, it's because he worry that I'll cycle around the road which was rather dangerous to him. Lol, he only tell me when I reached home the next day's afternoon.
10th September, awake by the noise around the corridors at 11 plus. Was actually awake earlier, but I went to sleep again. Hahaha, had breakfast, took some photographs and etc. Went home and had tuition at night again.
11th September, Friday. Was it spent with Kugua again? Oh, was actually going out with Jane and Kugua, but in the end, cancelled. I remember already, Kugua came over to my house at night and we did a board for Jane's birthday. Ring Jane at 12 to wish her :D
12th September, Day-out with Kugua, both spent $200 and plus plus. Too over okay. Catch G-force. Furious! Stupid lady didn't ask me if I wanna watch the 3G's, then I also blur blur. Rawrrr. I don't mind giving another 3 bucks k! Overall, I think it's one amazing movie. Reached home at 12 plus, and went over to my cousin's house, forgetting my keys! As I met my dad when I reach home downstairs. Pass my cousin his birthday gift, and I spent the night there, I've my wonderful sleep in the morning then. Horrible yeah?
13th September, stayed at home. My holidays flew just like that, kept on having fun. So dead :D
Oh, and my left eye kept twitching the last few days and I think I know what's the good thing that happened already. Hahahaha. Recently, always have the urge to throw up, what's wrong with my body. Laaaa.
14th September, Cousin's birthday. Forgotten my keys again, lucky sister saved me.
15th September, With you, Emaths Paper 2. I hate the fan! Irritated. Please, don't put me near the fans during O's! Cannot stand the strong wind. Hair fly, paper fly, marks fly~
18th September, Mental freaks came over to my house :)
19th September, Bought beloved to the vet for check-up. Yeah, healthy healthy but so fat. 5.25KG. When a Pomeranian's weight should be around 2~3kg! She kept changing the leech, cos too too too too fattttttt. Medical fees and pet's shop = $200+++. But it's great to see that the test's negative for her. The doctor checks if her heart has any worm and gave her a jab ;)
22nd September, With you, went to study over at Arena's burger king. Nice place to study :) Fun day, laugh till vomitted. Kiddo!
23rd September, With you, I promise to press the green button the next time :( It's another call again. What's wrong. Stupiddd! & Sister got her company van's already. Was supposed to be white, then had a change, and she got some colour like red/maroon? Cannot imagine when the driver's gonna be my sister! Hahaha! :D
24th September, WEEEE, FINALLY UPDATE TILL HERE. LOL. NOTHING, GOING TO TUITION LATERRR!
25th September, CAN'T WAIT TO ENJOY :D
26th, 27th September, Parents going to have their short holiday again with the same relatives. Leaving the three of us at home. LOLLLLL! Hope they will enjoy themselves liked the other time. Bon voyage :) Wonder, this time I'll receive how much $$$, HAHAHAHA. Just joking.
and and and, Next thursday gonna be the last day of school for the N's students! Sad man. Then, they will have their N's and off their holidays :(:(:( Will miss them a lot! Hope 4D could successfully promote as one :) as well as Leeyuancheng! Work hard people!
I seriously can't wait for 10th November! This marks my first day of long holidays!
Just something like this... A brief update. Wanted to post up pictures! Next time then ;)
Labels: Meant to be supposed to be but we lost it.