
Once upon a time,
Say hi to short break ;D Cheers*
I hope I'll be spending my time wisely and fruitfully(Is there such word? LMAO :P)
Liked I mentioned earlier, Daddy and Mommy will be going on a Short holiday tomorrow till Monday! Okay, great, so great. I can imagine the emptiness in the house, I'm gonna be so rot! Supposed to be out tomorrow with Agnes, Jocelin and Joevin! Thanks sister. I told her days and weeks before; that I'll be out, yet today she tell me she'll be going out, and complaining about nobody taking care of Cookie. It's impossible for me to leave Beloved alone in the house. So yeah, I'll rot at home tomorrow! Okay, whatever, rather pissed off for a moment. Irresponsible sister, Rawrrr! Also to say, I'll takecare of my meals tomorrow till Monday. Apologise for backing out :)
I had a great day today? :D Overall, I've enjoyed.
Reminiscence. I think of. I misses.
Labels: A value in life that's so important; Trust :)