<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, June 5, 2009 / 4:37 PM


Funniest Tuition lesson last night, or should I say, most crappy! Or embarrassing? :P But, frankly, I don't feel embarrassed at all! Hahaha, I'm a bit high now, because of some SI AH LIAN, MOP THE TV TOO MUCH, BECOME SO SOT(!!!) Anyhow spam my msn, and thinking that my comp would be lag! Hahaha, evil-laughs*! :P

P.S Mop the tv = MOBTV! HAHAHAHAHAHA, OPPS*! :D

Today morning, overslept! Didn't manage to join Shuping and Joevin for breakfast! Hahahaha, but because of not going, I dream of something ley. That's so random and funny xD

Some people comp lag already, but mine's not lag yet! How coolicious ;P

Because of the yesterday, I finally went to have a haircut after school today! My pony tail :'( I don't have any pony tail now at alllllllllll. Lol. Above shoulder-length, don't need tie and cannot tie! Cool hor? Guaaaa! Sat at the void deck for hours, chit-chat about Primary School and stuffs. Lol, super funny ;) Life at PrimarySchool is much carefree than in Secondary, ho. Quite of err, miss those naive times :)

Actually, I'm feeling so tired now! :S
















































Hahahaha. Am I a FOOL or what!
HOW WOULD I WANT TO CUT TILL SO SHORTTTTTTTT?
LAUGHS! XD



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo