Anyway, I've a entry on 18th June which was not posted, as I was in a rush for that entry. SO! I'm not going to post it out anymore. But, I remember posting about 16th June's Class outing! ;D
I swear 16th June's Class outing was my
BEST Class outing/gathering! It was awesome, enjoyable and real fun. Definitely memorable! :D I feel like having it again, though I've aches everywhere the next day! Catching cum Hide and Seek with 30 plus peoples! So cool right? ;D I think it's fun to play with a larger group and in a park when 99% of the peoples were actually us! Heh! and many other fun stuffs there, like sitting on something, then turn turn turn, woah, that one... :D swings, cycling and etc! Worst of all, when I reach home, I suppose to feel tired, but I don't. So, it was a kind of torture and unbearable night. Woah, in a blink of eye, all these happened exactly last week! ;)
Pretty sad for holidays will not be extended. How I wish these fews days, the news will report that there'll be extended holidays as blahs. Then I'll be high till woah! :D Cos! Like this, then prelims will be postponed mah! :D Right? I seriously don't mind! HAHAHA!
And anyway, I came to blog because I want to change a new blogsong! (: HAHAHA!
不是別人 就是我們從陌生人變情人關於愛我總無奈是你讓我有天分 你的動人 變成傷人過程有點不婉轉你卻提醒我存在明白痛的可能就這樣 比我勇敢因為你走了 我走不開我的愛沒有限制期就算只是朋友的距離把我全部的愛留給你就在你說分手之後我知道已經來不及但我也不會去說明把我全部的愛留給你就在你說分手之後說分手之後不是別人 就是我們
從陌生人變情人
關於愛我總無奈
是你讓我有天分
你的動人 變成傷人
過程有點不婉轉
你卻提醒我存在
明白痛的可能
就這樣 比我勇敢
因為你走了 我走不開
我的愛沒有限制期
就算只是朋友的距離
把我全部的愛留給你
就在你說分手之後
我知道已經來不及
但我也不會去說明
把我全部的愛留給你
就在你說分手之後
說分手之後我的愛沒有限制期
就算只是朋友的距離
把我全部的愛留給你
就在你說分手之後我知道已經來不及
但我也不會去說明
把我全部的愛留給你
就在你說分手之後
說分手之後Labels: 16th June:D, 說分手之後.