<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, May 15, 2009 / 2:13 PM
Our usual rendezvous,
-Exhausted to react better, but glad for your HWithAS! :) Apologised for the um... face(?)

Woah! Seems like, it's been quite sometime since I took my own sweet time to use the comp! :D Hahahaha! Oh great, another 2 more days of MYE, and I'm off to Chinese O's preparation. Gosh, that would be quite of a HORROR uh? Hope I'd really do what I've plan :S Hope Joevin and Shuping won't forget eitherrr uh! Hee :D

I promise! I won't 零时抱佛脚(?) ANYMOREEEEE! LOL! The feel is not enjoyable at all, it sucks to the core man! :S I think it's because this MYE has a lot to study, that's why I'm feeling this way. Goddd! Never mind, I won't must not repeat this mistake. I'm simply suffering for this MYE, burning mid-night oil, sleeping late, super duper tired to the max(!!!) Can dieeeeee. LOL! Can I say, Sec 4's life is such a torture? Z!

Dang! 8th May! Happy 5th Birthday, Beloved Cookie :D
A age of 5, but still carry with an adorable puppy face :P Love her to the max!
Lol, I'm crazy!

I'm boreddd! I shall change a new blogsong, maybe a new blogskin ;)

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo