Oh great, I'm posting here in the middle of the night when I'm supposed to be in my dreams right now, laughs :D
Since it's past midnight. I shall say 16th May as yesterday la uh.
Yesterday,I must say, Dad's really a caring, cute, lovely, sweet (and more to describe) daddy and husband! :D I'm blessed to have him as my dad, really. & Mom's really a fortunate woman to be with my dad :) Hahahaha!
While I was sleeping, Dad called me. The conversation goes
something like this...
I thought, he called me to ask what I want for lunch :P
Dad: Hello sooyee ah, you still sleeping?
Me: Ya...
Dad: Hey, you wake up now and help me look after your mummy can?
Dad: I'm still outside, won't be home yet. She's ill.
Me: Huh? She's ill? Okay okay, I wake up now. Bye bye!
Woke up. Went to the next door room.
Me: Mummy, you sick ah?
Mom: Ya. You spread to me la, I think I've stomach flu. Yesterday night...........
Me: Really meh? Where got, anyhow say.
Me: Papa called me just now, ask me to takecare of you. Laughs!
Mom: Ask papa don't worry about me, I'm feeling better :)
-House phone rangs-
Me: Hello.
Dad: Help me takecare of your mummy ah! & blahs..
Me: Yes, woke up alr. Mummy ask you to not worry about her and she's feeling better already.
It was really hilarious :D Their love is still as strong as ever ley(!!!) :D
Dang, I swear I'm resisting the temptation to create a facebook account! :S But, I don't know what's there troubling me to create one now! It's not because of O's! La, so fun hor? ):
Wasted my time whole day, slacking, watching tv and etc. Sad la, because I just don't have the "wants" to touch Amaths stuffs :S
I waited for flurry/furry to come today, but he didn't appear! :(
He's actually about a 7 month plus puppy! :D and, he's very naughty. He always run out of house, when the maid didn't notice. What a rebellious puppy, isn't it? HAHAHA! Because, the puppy, little girl and the maid would always take the lift near my house. So, the puppy remembers my house, and of course, my lovely cookie! But, cookie doesn't like him at allllll! I swear, her face is as black as charcoal when we let him enters our house. The face is just so.... woah!
1st incident.Cookie barks as she walks away from the door. So, I carry her and roll my chair over, and surprising it's a cute little puppy face at my door step. I look around, thinking he was with somebody. I asked Mom to come and take a look, and she opens the door to let him in. I said, would it be a gift from somebody for my birthday? Laughs, I was just kidding :D I tried to recall if this dog belongs to that little girl. Mom went to find his owner. Knocked Mom's room, as sister was inside chatting on the phone. She ignores. LOL! So, when she hang her phone, she saw that little puppy in our house. And was quite startled. Laughs. We played with the dog, and treat him some treats. Till the little girl and the maid, went "Flurry/furry".... When the maid wants to bring him home, he's so reluctant to. When flurry/furry went home alr, my dear cookie went to smell the floor all over the house, cos the scent belongs to flurry/furry. I bet, cookie's really jealous :D
2nd incident.Dad's at home, and he heard some thingy sniffing outside our house. Sister was at living room then. I was at my Dad's room. Then, my sister went to take the key, and tell me that the puppy is here again. Lol! Flurry/furry remembers his name, cos he responds to his name :P He sticks to my dad, cos he treats him delicious food! That's my dad. Whichever pet lies is his hands, he'd never fails to make a pet FATTTT! My rabbit was quite fat, my guinea pig was fat and was close with my dad too then. Lol, we're all just pet-lovers, grins xD Now, my beloved cookie is also considered severely overweight(?) for the breed :S Lol. By then, cookie face really change, LOL! She was jealous, mad I guess. That's cute! :D Cookie really dislikes Flurry/furry that much! LOL! My dog isn't as social as others dogs, that's explain why. When we open our door, and ask Flurry/furry to GO, he ignores us, and acts like he's exploring our house or try to play with cookie on my hands. Laughs, that's really funny uh? :D When the maid comes, she had to pull F out, and F would try to run in again. I bet F really likes my house that much :O But, the sight of, the maid pulls F out, I sense a "OUCH" inside my heart. That's painful, he's a dogggg! :S The maid tells us that, when they're going home after a walk at downstairs "just now", Flurry/furry wants to come over to our house, but they pull him away. Hahaha, no wonder, during the night, he CAMEEEE! Lovelyyy! ;)
Hahahaha. I've got pictures of Flurry/furry, I shall post it next time. It was snapped on the 1st time he came to our house :) Hahaha. That's adorable!
Oh freak, it's 4:17AM now, and I need to wake up at 7 plus later! :'(
I envy those peoples who didn't take a-maths, they needn't report to school on Monday la!
When the bus stops at the bus-stop on the 15th...Labels: Just so happy :D