<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, May 29, 2009 / 5:33 PM
Got the urge to use the comp and to update my blog! :D
But out of the sudden, I don't know what to update. Laughs.
Well well well,

While cabbing in the morning, the taxi driver talks to us about academic and holidays. Hahaha, YAY, "Welcome to the Sec4 life", MsYeong favourite phrase over the period of MYE, when we always complain on how stress we're. Yeah, yup, Thank you so much :S So told the uncle, it's not holidays for us yet, as we have this this this, that that that. Actually, this's the 1st time that I don't even have the feel that, "OH, it's holidays already!". I'm serious! Well, :)

Then, when I cab home, this taxi driver says, "It's holidays already, isn't it?", LOL, and of course, I replied with a NO! and shared with this uncle, my "this this this, that that that". Lol! That uncle told me that, his son don't even bother to go school after the examinations, followed with a sighs, I guess. Hahaha. Well, :)

It was today, that MsOng realised that she don't even need to talk to my parents. HAHAHA! :D Well, didn't got back my report book as I didn't bring my travel blah form. I'll work hard during the June holidays! Yay ;D

Chinese O's on Monday, I really thank Jane for what she've said ;) Appreciated and love. Grins! This time round, I don't hope for just a pass for an exam, I guess this's the first time that I'm feeling this way, I really want to clear my Chinese and Emaths this year. I hope, I pray. I'm lucky, yo? After preparing for MYE, I prepared Chinese, and right after 1st of June, I got to prepare for Emaths Prelims which falls on 30th June and 8th July. Cool right! No breaks at all. But, I've got nothing to complain, Express more tough. Well, I'll my very best and hope to achieve my desire grade for Chinese and Emaths. I've not touch Emaths for long, and really lost touch with Emaths for about many weeks? But well, I'm not really worrying about Emaths now, because MONDAY'S NOT EMATHS O'S! :P Bless me alright. I hope my revision is essential and enough. Frankly speaking, the last few days, I was too tired to do Chinese, because of the day I've for the 4 days. I wonder why was the Chinese O's on the 1st of June la! This day of June holidays! Aww..

Happily announced that the Mechanronic course in NgeeAnnPolytechnic is finally over on 28th May! I appreciated MrNur's plan for this week, Mon-Thurs, till 5. Hahahah, what a sarcasm :S But, I thanked right infront of his face for 2 days, HAHAHAHA. But overall, I've fun during the NgeeAnn, not because of the course okay. Cos, this course simply doesn't interests me ;)

Okay, probably this's the last update before 1st of June :)

Thanks and didn't know you've got such neat handwriting, hahahaha! :D

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo