<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, April 11, 2009 / 6:43 PM
I've always wanted to show this video when I first watch it from the Yahoo News. Youtube has got lots more :) So, you could do a search about it! :D



Another one, Dog giving birth. Oh, so amazing and adorable ;D


There're more about the dog giving birth. Like weeks later... How had they become.
Show you one, Week 4&5. Awwwwwwww. Very very cuteeeee :D:D:D



I'm back for more videos, I search for my dog breed! Pomeranian ;D
When I was watching these videos, Cookie's watching with me also, Hee!


&This dog here, plays just like what my dog did when she was a puppy! Omgggg! :D


This dog here gets my dog's attention! Hahahaha!



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo