<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, April 25, 2009 / 11:14 PM
I wish I've a stronger immune system ;)
I'd better watch my mouth before consuming any food from now onwards! ;(

I actually ate a cockroach and chewww, swallowww, and into my stomach mixed/stir with disgestive juice(?), and blah. LOLOL! Sounds so disgusting, goosebumps! This costs 3 days of absentation in school :)











Of course nottt! My eyesight would be so PERFECT then, to spot any insects around me. Ate a cockroach? Bangthewall then! (`_`)"

Hahaha, just any typical reason you can find, that cause me to fall sick. But it's quite a horror to sick so badly. It all started on Monday, and slowly worsen. Wow, claps for me. (NOT!) Hopefully, would be going to school on Monday! ;D Terribleee, maybe I should consume some Energy bar snack um ;P But I don't really like :Z

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo