Wednesday, 25th March.E-learning day. E-learning isn't as cool as I thought. It's not cool at all(!!!) :D
Thursday, 26th March.Sis went for holidays alr. Will only be back on Sunday! Omg, I'm now like an only child. Laughhhhhs! xD The feel is just so weird. Even though, I could have the whole room occupied, but the feel is just so . . . Hahaha, actually I miss her! ;D Can't wait for her to come back, but I hate Sunday(s) ;)
Friday, 27th March. Today!Went Mac for breakfast, trained to Clementi MRT Station, took 154 ;D Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Actually, the blocks do look like some factory/industrial areas to me! No joke! The school staircase, the atmosphere is just like so errie lo! Lol! I'd still prefer Republic Polytechnic's facilities :D:D:D Had Tori Terriyaki(?), Omg it's so damn yummyliciousssss (L)(L)(L) Gonna try my cousin's recommendation next time ;D Hahaha. Went back to school for that CCA form, fill it all up, but haven't write some more things. I went to look for Ms Seto regarding my previous CCA, Choir. Wt_! Actually, I don't really have a good impression of her. I already went to look for her on Tuesday. Then, thursday. Then today. I mean like keep postponing, so that's why. Pissed off. Rang her up, yet she's taking her own sweet time, so end up ringing her up the second time. & still need to wait. Finally. Then, ask me a lot of stupid question. Hey, c'mon laaaa, assss. Need I lie to you for just a CCA? I've better things to do. She says, she don't have any remembrance of me performing. Just when I feel like telling her, it's okay, forget about this matter. She asked me to follow her to the Panel room, and clarify with the choir's members. Like fucktard o.o Rupini don't remember that I performed. But ruifang does. So in the end, I got my THAT SHIT signed. Omg, it's super uber lame can!
Recently,I don't know what's wrong with my mood. And I've no idea why, when I'm feeling down, the first person I thought of, was you. And that makes me thought of, the days you cheered me up when I was down. I miss you, I do. I'd always wish to experience the days when I'm with you again. But, that's impossible :)
One sentence of my whole message on 21st March, 20th March's night.
Because last night, my heart says she misses you, and I started to tear.Labels: When I'm with you I'll make every second count Cause I miss you :)