Omg, woahhh! Later, I'll receive my external hard disc from CousinCatherine! How cool? 320GD, $119! The price drop till so :D Of cos, I use my pocket money la! See my mom wanna share share the price not then :D Hahahaha! But, now, I'm wondering what I should store inside my hard disc o.o Ummm.... ;P
---------------------------------------------
Sometimes, I don't understand...
how a person can be so selfish.
how a person would only spare a thought for themselves.
the significant of living.
how a person can act infront of a person they dislike or had backstab.
why I'm living in such surroundings.
why I'm living.
the definition of friends and family.
why should I study, when I don't apply it all in my future.
how a person could be so evil.
why people would always want to compare.
why things change.
the happenings in my life at all.
why a person would want to be the best.
why a person could be so "no-life".
how the hell fate wants us to meet.
I've much to not understand.
I'm just not in the good mood.
I'm sorry that I neglected the word spells F.
I just don't wanna bother.
Sometimes, I think, lying inside the coffin, really seems great, because it's the place where you'd definitely have lots of peace. A place, you could sleep forever when nothing bothers you :)
How fate works? I don't know.
Who treats you the best?
Even the one who treats you the best, were not the best actually.
Because not even a person would be at his/her very best everytime.
Everyone has an attitude.
---------------------------------------------
& at times, I really would wish to puke at some peoples :D
Cos, they really makes people feel nauseous! O:
Labels: Crazy thoughts :)