<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, March 17, 2009 / 1:14 AM
Here I'm, blogging in the middle of the night.
I thought of changing url, or close down my blog, or just intive some readers.
And now, intiving only myself to the blog. Lol. I'll change it back after I blog :)

I don't want my post to be so open, because of the contents. But, here now I guess, overall, it's still my blog. A place where I could really sort out my feelings(?) Spam unhappy stuffs just with the use of keyboard. Though, usually I do, write it down in my handbook. or typing it as a message form and save it to my phone(not as often as before)(Last year's).

I really don't understand...
I'm 50-60%(about) emotionally tired.
You know I don't wanna care, yet you still... Sick and tired. Seriously(!!!) Now, this phrase is refering to you(!!!) At times, you're the cause for me to not bother about F. Totally annoying, I swear!

But, still, I'll lead my life a cheerful one ;)
I'd really want to have the least interaction with you.

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo