29th February, -Oh noooo.
1st March! Hahahaha *.*
28th February!A day with Agnes, Jocelin, Shuping, Joevin, QuanSheng & KaChun!(Jackson) Birthday Girl can't make it, awww. Oh yay? Tomorrow gonna claim my $10 SD from Limshuping, evil-laughs* I'm sure I'm gonna win this time! Shall post WHY, on the next post then ;D Due to my injuries, We went to BOTAK JONES! Hohoho. I think the kopitiam is sooo HIGH-CLASS. Got pizza, got japanese food~ But they had seafood at the another coffee shop nearby. Hahahaha. Seriously, I enjoyed. Can't wait for the next outing, on Jocelin's Birthday! ;D Can you imagine I spent only 10 plus bucks yesterday? Lol! I spent the least, hohoho! Shan't elaborate much. Thanks Joevin the
Gentlemen for last night. Wahahaha.
Reached home, saw my dad making the wardrobe, give him a hand. Asked him to go sleep, he don't want. In the end, the wardrobe thingy don't know what la. Lol. Then collapse on me. I have NEW BEAUTIFUL SCARS MANNNNNNN! O: Wthhhh. Sighs. Told sister this morning, and she reply: Scars 是一辈子的. I was like W-A-L-A-U(?) -.- So yeah, a new replacement from IKEA. As requested, Saturday they'll do delivery to my house and help us fixed. Omg, it costs a bomb. Hahahaha. &Now, my house is going to be so messy till Saturday! I like the new arrangement in my room ley! I request one mahhhh~ Shift this here here here, shift that that to there there there. Lollll :D
Today! Omg, I woke up damn early la? Hahaha. Mom went to M'sia with Wai Po to temple or so. Will be back tonight. Lol, she not at home, I so early wake up. Laughoutloud! Lol, I think sometimes I'm like too over ley. Shuping, if you don't like it must tell me horrr. Lolll :P Too high~
Labels: Uncontrollable :P