<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, February 27, 2009 / 8:35 PM
The overall winner for 2009's Sports Day's is AI house! Loyalty, Industry, Sincerity and Love!~

My house was second this year, Zhong, Loyalty! :D So oh great, the sun was blazing hot(!!!) I didn't know I had sunburn on my face until my sister was back home in the evening. Cos, when she's back, I was just awake. Lol, then I was like (...) She says that I looked like those Christmas dong dong, the one with the red nose. Not the Santa! But don't know what ~~~~Shinny nose. Lol. If you get it :)

After Sport's Day, MentalFreaks went to Queenway shopping center and IKEA! Oh, hilarious, we were supposed to alight at one particular stop, but I thought both stops also alright. But, another one seems further. But, actually, it's okay la! Hahaha! Greatttt, because of alighting at the stop. We walked to Queenway SC(Like duh, had to walk), I was talking talking talking. Then.....

Michelle: Points at Anchor point* Hey, there's subwayyyyy.
Me: Turns around* Lol, Michelle, you hungry right! (Cos, she told me in the morning), then I turn back again. Screams* I F-A-L-L! What a fate :)

Laughoutloud. Dawn, Felicia, Joanna and Sihua was behind us. Then, we met at the traffic light. So, they were asking if I'm alright. Lol. I kept laughing when I fall. Cos, before that, I was really enjoying laughing talking chit-chatting. So that's why, when I fall, I continue to laugh. Joanna thought I was crying, but she was shocked to see me laughing. Lol. Painful la bodohhh! But, heyyy, I'm strong :P

Went back home and told my dad about it. Didn't know that my dad very dot dot one ley. During evening, he fetch my sister and mom back home, then told them about it. My dad tells them. I saw a handsome guy who is more handsome than him, So I fall. & I had to pay the Government for damaging his land. I've a dad who looks like a clown! Oh, happy family! ;D

When I injured myself, my dad would always be the one who remind me not to consume seafood or dark soy sauce(?) Lol, I had laska at QSC then ley. But, he says it's alright cos 1 prawn, okay la. Hahahaha. But, my mom bought Hokkien Mee for my dinner. Lolll. My dad saw, and comment about it, " You only care about your mouth uh". LOL ): Heh. I don't wanna have a scar la, it's so ugly.

What's so sad about it? Because, Tomorrow my friends & I planned to have seafood ley. Wth! I don't know what can I consume for tomorrow's dinner alr ): Such a coincidence, rawr.

I say! I can't wait for new furnitures in my room, I can't wait to see that study table to be abandon!~!~!~!~!~!~ :D

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo