I was actually planning to post about The student handbook on 17th February, which I want to complain about. Lol, but, Still, I clicked on the Red X on the top right hand corner. Laughs. Yet! I received my student handbook on the next day, due to my class has paid, and so we could collect it on time(?)! Hahahaha, evil laughs.
What future school? Future my foot! Never fails to receive student handbook late for every year. Oh come on, after 2 months and 10+ days? Walau, other school not FUTURE SCHOOL also can receive earlier la -.- Weird "future" school. Hahaha, the first sight of the student handbook seems dull to me, because of the colours. But now, I feel that it's rather unique :) Hahaha. So I've fun playing with my handbook today by decorating, 'cos I love decorating AT ALL TIMES! :D So, the JANELOWYUNQI
hand itchy itchy, 'cos watching me keep decorating. Lol, So hilarious hur! :P
Actually, I've got alot of things to share and to post la. But, my sister is chasing me, 'cos I'm using her laptop now. I didn't touch my comp for ages... Alright, will be back soon(?) :D
Takecares, don't stress Peopleeeee! :D Take a break, Kitkat! Lol :Z
Labels: 放轻松!:)