What a Clumsy Morning(!!!)
What an Unlucky Morning(!!!)
What a day!?
Firstly, in the morning, when I board the bus with my first time ever in this year's heavy bag. Omg, then I'm quite clumsy lo. Then, back to class, I rearrange my books under the table, cos I really had alot of books there. So, my water bottle was there also, guess what. I was so so so clumsy and unlucky! Because, my water bottle fall from the table, and books also. But these doesn't matter. Do you all still remember about what happened to Shuping's water bottle?! Ya, no doubts ): Mine end up like her's. Aiyo, last year my another adidas water bottle drop alot of times also not a problem. What's wrong man. Thanks Shuping for helping me to find that same water bottle this afternoon, so nice of her. I believe not many friends will be like her :)
Here comes the picture!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
& saw the black thingy inside? It belongs to the hole part laaa. Aiyoooxz!
Okay, so yeah. Amaths lessons was so so fun and hilarious! :D
First time laughed so much in Amaths lessons! Firstly, it's not MrLow, but MrSam, so that's why! Didn't know he's like this one, hahaha! Received a message earlier on, tomorrow there's emaths test on venn diagram and sets, like wth?! Cos, i forgotten and really don't know how man. Argh, why MrNur remembered!
Labels: I'm cheerful :)