RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 / 5:33 PM
Schooling makes me tired, because i woke up so early, went home only at late afternoon and was near evening, like waterxz (what the). Hahahaha, i woke up earlier than last year. I woke up at early 5 plus, last year was late 5 plus or even 6! Tiring la ): Miss my holidays so much at times. Yay, finally gotten myself a pencil case, cos I seriously need a pencil case now. Laughs. Hope, it's enough for me to put all my pens and I hope it'll not be a bloated pencil case after I had placed all in :D Person A: When I looked into your eyes, I realised how close we used to be, and how far we had drifted apart during these years. I wonder, when time goes by, getting older, will we still keep in contact? or even talk? or even meets on streets since we stayed quite near to each other. But what's the point when we know each other but didn't communicate? So, i guess, whether we meet or not, doesn't matter. We had lost communications, and I really had no idea why. Thanks for your everything, you rock, but, you don't seem to be the one I used to know. Or was it still the same? All the things we used to do, did not continued. When was it exactly at? That we started to have a distance? What's the main reason? Aren't we always having fun together and so and so? Well, hahaha. Good luck for your some subjects in O's this year, and others in next year. As well as your CCA, I know you enjoyed that. I remembered, I always look at the way you played (insert word), hahaha. Takecare. Every year, I would definitely sudden have a thought of you. It really puzzles me. The rumors of that year, was totally crapxz! I know you at primary5 I think, omg. Till today. But today, we're all different alr. I guess, the bonds we had, will never be back again. I know, you don't know that I'm talking about you. But, this is not the first time i blogged about you, i don't know why am I blogging this. But, last time, I only wrote some phrases, that says about you and other people, but mainly is you, cos, I saw you recently when i post that. The phrase is "Those bondings, communications. It just won't stay like how it used to be." I guess, if my friend knows that I'm actually talking about you or you know that I'm talking about you( you won't know), will be shocked to the hellllzxzxzx. Omg, phew! Lucky my blogger saves my post, if not, I'll be damn fucked up. So yeah, hahaha. Just wanted to post what I felt now. I don't mind if the past will not stayed like how it used to be, because it's worthless for we had not been what we used to be. The feel, everythings has changed. There was one time, when i shared with one of my friend about us, my friend was shocked, pretty shocked for how we actually used to be... See? -------------------------Person B coming up soon, another time. ------------------------- Sometimes, I really feel like giving up those (insert word), because I do feel tired, and (insert word) didn't know, yes i know. What's the point of being so (insert word) when, (insert word) didn't really appreciate at all. Worthless, meaningless, crap. Just wasting time, sometimes. Perhaps, all these thoughts and feelings were wrong.I guess my EQ now is 0, so i had all these thoughts. Whatever, just post for what I felt now is alrightxzxzx. Lastly, once again, Happy birthday MagdalineLimHuiTing Dar! :D Labels: -Fast-
|
ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers
© Layout done by materialisti-c.
xoxo
|