<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, January 2, 2009 / 4:52 PM
Say Hi to 2009!
(i know i'm a little bit too late, but well, still acceptable! :P)
Say byeee to 2008!

First day of school! Well, actually I still have alot of stuffs haven't buy! O: Bathe, and get ready for school in the morning, woah, i slept well last night ;D Amazing! Was pretty shocked that there's a change in form-teachers and co-form. Oh, mr chin and ong pie ho ): ong pie ho, i miss you so so so muchhhiezx ley! Thought, she'd be teaching me chinese for 5 years, and being my co-form for 5 years, but I was wrong, cos she retired alr, I'm abit outdated la hor, till today then I know. But kind of like huh? She retired? But, well, this's what JoevinNg said. Hahahaha. So yaaa, i believe there'll be a change of teachers all over in subjects, but definitely not POA. HAHAHAHA, the only POA teacher in JSS -.- Well well, i guess emaths won't be changing either? But, till I got my timetable on monday!

I'm very happy that today is a friday, so tomorrow's gonna be a saturday, restday, school-less! Wahahahaha, I've not done any homeworks! Omgzx, but I think I'll go do some during these days. Hahahaha, i was away for so long, during this post, cos, i went to try my dresses. Just now the postman so scary lo, till i don't dare to go open the door. Idk what is he shouting. Then, now i know. He's shouting, "postman", "postman" -.-
Hahaha, reach bus stop, the first moment, I alr saw darl. Hahahaha. After school, saw her again at jurong point, "XIN JIA PO, HAO XIAO WOOOOR". Okay, I'm off. Feeling so tired now.



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo