<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, January 23, 2009 / 11:04 PM
Random pictures, some may be, in 2 years back. LOL!

Gemma, Joanna & Wenjun sisters! ;D

MentalFreaks! ;D

Woah :D









I'll take more pictures with CousinRonny during CNY! ;D















Xinyi&Wenjun! ;D



Lol! Primary4! I know him since Primary4!





I like! :D

Have you misplace it already?


---------------------------
Overdue Pictures 9-10 January! BBQ gathering! ;D




If you still visit my blog, hahaha!
Remember about the page of your names?
Just feel like posting it out now :)









Samuel! Omg, I know him since Primary1 la! Was close then, hahaha. Omg, I just now thought he was the one I always race in speeds of writing xi ci, Then I realise, it was clement, laughs!

James! Kim Pok(?) :D
























Malcolm, Winston & Samuellll!

One of my favourite junior ;D



That MengChuan always bully my juniors! Esp my favourites one! Evidence! O:











Spot me :/

Shuping!












Purple flames, so beautiful! :D























Sweet corns! :D













Shuping's!





Chin Howwwwww :D

Please stand behind the yellow White line :)









Favourite pic of that day! ;D

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo