<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, January 6, 2009 / 10:23 PM
Normal lessons started today, but not all periods. Omg, I just can't stop day-dreaming, and to stop letting my ears to shut down. Old pattern, never change(!!!) But, nevermind, I shall treat it as a warm-up cos, just started only. Hahahaha, lots of craps, but no matter what, I'll jiayou one la! (Try) :D First period, PE! Was so happy that Ms Ng have something on, then Mr Ho (teacher-in-charge of rubgy; Last year 3D PE teacher) took over! Height&Weight, wth! Can I grow taller, can don't maintain the height not, Height? As for weight, walau, actually got loss one, then hor, gain back to original; so still maintained. Woah, Height&Weight, like Couples ley, maintaining their love. Hahahaha! Played badminton! Fun is the word! :D

Next was, Phy, super boring :P Didn't got entertained by MrLim today ley ): Then geog, was rather entertained by Mdm Rani, every geog lessons confirm laugh one :D ---Recess--- Chem, Ms Ong! She taught me 2 years back. I was her science rap then! Hahaha! Emaths, was so so so happy that MrNur didn't came, i slept about 1 hour, which was actually one whole period la, laughs. So then, english. Quite fun la :) Entertaining teacher, mother of 3! She is 48 years old this year! Woah, same as my Mom ley! So is old or young uh. Laughs. Aiyo, my dad and mom will soon be 50 in few years time. Omg, so fast like that! Hahahaha.

Next year's 2010! Sounds so not like it right! Unbelievable! Cos, 2010 really sounds like very very long and old year. Hehhehhh. After school, Queentown shopping centre with Shuping! Bought her water bottle again. Cos, yesterday got one FUNNY thing happened. In class, playing the activities, the tallest tower(?), then, TaeGoo/YuenHow (cos some people say is tg, some say yh, some say both, so... HAHAHA!) dropped Shuping's water bottle! You know the normal adidas water bottle? Then, the part where you drink is located at the centre of the cover right? Then, guess what? Once dropped! --- Immediately, the thingy that allows us to have water, that thing dropped into the water bottle inside, then the whole thing just look like a cover with a hole in the centre. Walau, first time see this kind of thing happened. Make me laugh till buay tahan. Hahahaha! If you understand what I'm talking la. Too bad! She threw it away after the water bottle spoiled, cannot take picture of it. If not, it'll be so good hor! Hahahaha.

Don't wanna elaborate what happened at queentown, not interesting. When we wanna rushed to Commonwealth MRT station, going to reach the bus stop, 961 came, shuping tell me to board the bus, as I only take 198 more on there, idk, so just listen to her. Then, realised took wrong lo -.- Then, walked over to commonwealth mrt station, quite a distance. Then, take train, took wrong again, again that shuping. Cos, i was making my school laces, very irritating, keep not tighten one my shoe, very loose ley. Then, she step forward, so I went in lo. Guess what!? Next station=Queenway -.- I realised it's wrong. She still don't know. WTH! Cos we were rushing to home la. Actually not me la, is her. Hahahaha. She go meet her mom to buy thingy. So that's why. Funny la(!!!) Not first time liao. There was once when we wanna go Town area, then we laughed at somebody till we didn't alight. Aiyoooo -.-

Hahahaha, okay, that's all. School's tiring. Suffering from headaches nowadays A-G-A-I-N! ):

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo