<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, January 2, 2009 / 6:35 PM
I didn't post a single bit about Vietnam' 2008! Cos' I was pretty lazy! Hahahaha. But, I wanna show you 4 pictures! ;D

If you realised, the word, Singaporean was spelled wrongly there... Hahaha! See this guy? Shuai! The pictures here were all taken by group leader except for the last one! :D:D

They were actually singing, Way Back Into Love. How sweet? :D This guy, actually, he look abit like Chen Zhao for his actions, like the way they swing their hands. Hahaha, but he look better than ChenZhao :P Or, both were the same la. Hahaha, handsomeee :D

Closer view! :D:D He's really good-looking, trust me :P

Last but not least
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I ♥ group FOUR!

Group F-O-U-R! :D Zhengyang, Ruifang, Saniyah, Wenjun & Me ;D
and... do you know.... THEY ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo