<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, January 3, 2009 / 3:08 PM
Firstly, I slept before 11 last night man! O: Secondly, I've alot of stuffs to do ley! ):
I need to get a haircut, I need to do homeworks, I need to change the colour of my noticeboard, I need to pack my room, I need to throw more stuffs, and etc. But, the most important and needy one is having a haircut and homeworks! Oh ya, I also need to pin up that ribbon onto my bag, I also need to do shopping for stuffs (with mental freaks)! Oh no! ): Those doing together, still need to wait, so no problem, but those I myself have to do, I must get it done asap lo D; So well well well. Thinking if I should go down to study with Kugua&Tarzan'sWoman later. Not study la, I mean doing homeworks, laughs! So well, I've come to a decision! I give it a skip! Though, i feel like going a little. Hahaha, well, I think it's okay la, let both of them "er-ren-shi-jie" also! (sounds so wrong, hahaha, i gu yi one :P)

So yeah, I think it's time to stop using comp! Hahaha, goodbye! Takecare! :D

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo