<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, January 14, 2009 / 5:29 PM
Do you know who I likeee? Sparklingeyes* I bet you don't even know, bawahahah! :D Show you all, what's handsome, good-looking, cool, hot, adorable and etc! :x :P 39 Pictures for you! Omg, in love with...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..



(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

Spells Love!

(L) Taemin! :D:D:D
(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)Onew! :D:D:D
(L)

(L)

(L) Key! :D:D:D
(L)

(L)

(L) Minho! :D:D:D
(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L) Jonghyun! :D:D:D

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)



(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)

(L)




Onew (온유 or 温流) (The Leader)
Birth name: Lee Jinki (이진기)
Birth date: December 14, 1989 (1989-12-14) (age 19)
Position: Leader, Vocal

Jonghyun (종현 or 鐘鉉) (Bling Bling)
Birth name: Kim Jonghyun (김종현)
Birth date: April 8, 1990 (1990-04-08) (age 18)
Position: Main Vocal

Key (키) (The Almighty Key)
Birth name: Kim Kibum (김기범)
Birth date: September 23, 1991 (1991-09-23) (age 17)
Position: Vocal, Rap

Minho (민호 or 珉豪) (Flaming Charisma)
Birth name: Choi Minho(최민호)
Birth date: December 9, 1991 (1991-12-09) (age 17)
Position: Rap, Sub-Vocal

Taemin (태민 or 泰民) (The Youngest)
Birth name: Lee Taemin (이태민)
Birth date: July 18, 1993 (1993-07-18) (age 15)
Position: Sub-Vocal, Sub-Rapper


Okay, I'm done! :D:D:D Cool not? They're great in dancing la, I guarantee you! I shall upload their video now :D:D and you see, if I were wrong. Hahahahahahaa! Totally lighten up my day la! Make me so high when I saw these pictures! :P






Okay, and now a slight update! If you know, I MIA-ed from Friendster and Msn. Msn, lazy to online, long long one time appear offline(once in a while). As for Friendster, I've long didn't log in, hahaha, inactive account/webpage now. So yeah :D Blogger is the only one that's ratherrr active la uh ;D

Happy 16th Birthday to...
Manivannan K! :D (11th January)
Zi-bi! :D (12th January)
Clovis! :D (13th January) omg, the class sang 4(?) times of birthday song for him. Hahaha!
Twin brother! :D (14th January, today!)

Alright, takecare!
Oh ya, that day friday, we didn't have emaths test due to Mr good nur, cos' he know we wouldn't have time to prepare! HAHAHAHA! & Jane low's water bottle ended up same like ours! Omg, adidas NOT! -.-
As for Person A, Oh, I didn't know Person A at Primary 5, but Primary 4! Hahaha, a mistake :S

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo