<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, December 12, 2008 / 8:10 AM
It's another night that I stayed up again...
I borrow Cousin CatherineLSC's laptop during 2-3 plus xD I wanted to online, that's why. But actually, i went to bed at 12 plus i think, but i suddenly have the urge to read, so i went to continue my storybook, A-UH! ARE YOU SUPRISED :D so yeah, at 1am, i was watching 100% Entertainment at Channel U. So; was wondering if ♥ was watching too uh(: 2, the show came to an end, so i switch channel; to channel 56 :D Hehhh, so yeah. Back to my bed, listening to FM; CLASS 95! Nice FM I must say(: Kept using my phone to go online, so decided to borrow a laptop instead. Wondering why I didn't use my comp? Because, it was already late, and my sister is asleep; SO! That answers to your question lo ;D

Use laptop till 4:10AM! Then, went to bed(again :x), tune in to FM Class 95 (again). Suddenly all these came into me... I mean, i got the inspiration to type all these on my phone as my own quotes la xD Let me share with you all, grins*

So what if we can't have a taste of, Forever?
As long, as we had cherished the moments we been together,
it doesn't matter, how long would we last or so.
We just had got to leave each other someday...
And we won't know when.
You and I are old enough to know that nothing lasts forever(:
Fate is not just only a four leter word,
It brought us together, isn't it cool?
God wanted us to meet, and therefore, there's a reason behind, however, it's left unknown.
It's a chance, a opportunity for me&you to be a part of each other's life.
You're one in a zillion whom i know.
Amazing! Yes, exactly!

I edited some parts from the original one though, but no much different(:
If it goes weird, don't blame me! Cos, i'm not so perfect in expressing words.
So yeah, I liked what i've typed above, the long-enough-quotes!

Oh ya, ThirdUncle, who stay just beside my house, is going on a cruise today! HAHA, I still remember i laughed so hard at my cousin ronny, cos he can't go with his family due to his school trip at phillipines(?) But at that moment, i thought my family is coming along too, so you know uh, sad that my family and I are not joining them with my SecondUncle and maybe other relatives(?), Cos my dad can't make it, so ya, saddddd. But, it's okay ;D Bon Voyage!

This morning, i decide to go out of my room and haha, laughed. Cos, my dad was at the sofa, then, i forgot what happened actl. I think I saw the hamster cage on the floor when last night i placed it on the table near the sofa. I asked him, why was the hamster cage on the floor, & so, he actually placed it on the floor to let my BelovedCookie to have a look! So ya, no doubts, it was one of my cousin's hamster, that she want me to takecare for 4 days; just feed it with water. This hamster is the first hamster I'm afraid of. Imagine, I like pets, i love animals, yet I was afraid of this little cute hamster! There's a reason la! Because, it's super active, and it gives me a feel that it was very scare. Heard from CousinRonny, that when this hammy just came, this poor little hammy was kena like bitten by another hamster. So that's why. Rahhs, scary hamster. It run so fasttt! So I did my job this morning by feeding this hamster. BUT! It refused to drink la, so ): Afraid that this naughty hamster will not drink water for days la. So, i went to take a straw. Before i went to actually feed this hamster, i was playing, sayang-ing my cookie! I even have a feel of her tongue with my own tongue :P I think, WTF/HUHHH will just come out from your mouth just now, or, it actually did freaks you out. HAHAHA. I know, i know, it's rather disgusting, but, eh, didn't do it on purpose la! So yeah, i let her smell the hamster from the cage, hahaha! She's always one curious dog! ;D So yeah, the straw caught her attention, as she thought i went to take some tibits for her. HAHAHA! So, she pays attention when i was like talking to the hamster! You wouldn't know how funny and cute was my dog's expressions then! KAWAII NEH! So yeah, the hamster still still still very stubborn, don't wanna drink. Well, nevermind, I'LL feed her soon later again :/

Um, so my dad asked, was i thinking of stuffs during the night that caused me to be insomnia. I said NO! I am not ahma(grandma) la! But, actually i did la, if not why the long-enough-quotes would come right! Heh, so yeah.

After my dad left the house, i went to my bed(again)! HAHAHA. So yeah, wondering if i should go to have a jog later or so. Went to tell mom and sis, sis says, I don't have enough sleep, cos i hasn't been sleeping all night, and I might faint due to not enough rest. But, her english is way better than mine, she use some other word that has the same meaning as enough, which i couldn't recall now, so yeah. Her word faint, really like freaks me out, cos I don't really want to get out of my house for a jog alone. & I Decided to! BUT -.- In the end, I didn't. I know! Very stupid. Heh. Cos i already wash up blahs and so. Just when i was tieing my hair, suddenly i just feel that i don't have the GAN-JUE to go jogging. Yeah, so i went to on this laptop which I'm using now. I think if i were to have a laptop, my dad can actually save electricity :D Cos, you wouldn't know how lag my comp is! LAAAA.

So yeah, my eyes are really tired, and need a rest desperately now ):
Here's the lyrics to my blogsong! She's famous, she's now only 7 years old. & Yet, have a beautiful voice! She's pretty(: Shall upload a video of her also. Heh. So maybe, i upload the video first then :D Might update today once again,






Lyrics!

If I should stay
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you
Every step of my way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
(My darling, you)

Bittersweet memories,
That is all I'm taking with me.
So goodbye, please don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

and I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I hope life will treat you kind
And I hope you'll have
All you've dreamed of.
and I do wish you joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.
I love you i wil always love you.

And I will always always love you.
I will always love you...
i will always love you

Should I do that for you? ♥



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo