<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Sunday, December 21, 2008 / 3:19 PM
Happy 21st Anniversary, Mom&Dad ♥
(idk why i feel that mom&dad sounds nicer than dad&mom :/)
Happy Dong(insert word for i forgot :x) Day! :D
Tangyuan! Oh, i ate 16! @.@


Went to celebrate in advanced yesterday(: Then during night, super headache, and have the cravings for chocolates. Blah! After a long time... I went down with CousinCatherine to 7 eleven! It's a store and more! Bought one packet of chips, a bottle of pokka milk tea, a bar of cookie and cream's chocolate. Watched shows, from disc. After she went home, i went to bed. So ya; listened to one song, omg, became emotional, bahhh. Before returning home, my family and I actually went to visit my grandma. Idk why i always will feel sad. Omg, she's so skinny la ): I don't mind giving her some of my strength, and fats :x Strength is what she needs. And she have difficulty to hear cos her ear somehow like dirty type. Not medicial type. Mom says, when one's old, it's normal, not that the ear is dirty alr. So, sometimes go wash the ear, also no effects. It really hurts me to see my grandma in this way. & sometimes she says, she don't recognise that I'm sooyee. La, why my grandma have to suffer ): & my mom heard from the maid that at night, my grandma........ Blah, don't wanna continue. May god take away her pain, and let her live happily(:

Couldn't sleep, cos my mind was thinking stuffs for the whole night.
Till morning, 8plus, i forcedddd myself to sleep.
Reflected myself during night. Finally kind of awake.
Quotes again, it's my quotes :) Idk......... Laaaaaa.
But during the night, my quotes actually motivated me in a way.

It was this quote.

Forget; what had happened yesterday, focus and put attention for today! :D

Another quote;

Cherish is what I'm learning, Love is what I'm sharing, trying to live without regrets is what I'm hoping, live life to the fullest is what I want, smile and look forward; never try to look back is what I'm doing. And I didn't enjoyed playing pretence. Ugly words like dislikes, hate, liars&etc, are out of bound. How about you? ;D

So ya, if you understand my quotes.
Oh yaa! & you know what, my phone. WTH. The keypad is going to die, i mean the keypad is like going to drop off kind la, key no 6 -.- Blahh, so yup, planning to go today with my dad. But changed of plan to tml with CousinCatherine ;) Faints* 995 please.

Idkidkidkidkidk.
Let nature take its course(?) :)

Labels: ,




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo