<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Monday, December 15, 2008 / 8:41 AM
3rd update for 15th December, omfg, superlicious coolxz.
So yeah, i never sleep the whole night again. Woah, and my eyes are damn dry now. Boring. I think i'll try to catch some sleep or just rest on the bed ltr, if not I'll play dead in the later part of the day.

Returned hamster when CousinRonny reached home at ard-forgot-what-time, went to his house. Planned to order Mcdelivery at first; But when he reach home, he've got a change of mind to have maggiemee instead cos, he's very lazy to wait. HAHAHA, so yeah, help to cook while he's bathing. So later, his family members will be back from cruise! OMG, HAHAHA, HAPPY! Must be thinking I'm siao bah? Cos; at least got another shelter for me to go when I'm real boreddddd :x:D Will be returning CousinCatherine her lappy soon later!

So what i did when i went home was to go online again, then went to read storybook, find that it's been long since i touched it :( & on the page of 100th, i closed it. HAHAHA. I know i read till very long. So yeah, went to do the thingyogovitata, LOL, OMG SO FUNNY. MY NEW WORD! From thingyogo to thingyogoVITATA! sounds funny la. But, it's just a word: Thing/thingy. You know? It's normal for a person to create this kind of stuffs when he/she's bored! Or be specific, it's only ME! JLSY!

So yeah, done with that! :D cos, simple work!
Hope clown will like it then ;D
Blahhhhh, boring laaa, anyhow heard me? (I'm mad)

Eben's sucha boliaozxzxzxz (:x) opps*!
Add on-- No! He's crazyyyyyyyyyy -.-

Wo hao men hao men hao men hao men hao men. (Going insane)
Anyway, suddenly i thought of someone, HAHAHAHA. He's so funny! :D:D:D:D:D Cockroach! & Dogs're cute. Is what he said. OMGZXZXZXZ. Entertaining myself, but was really funny la :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Argh! IMYYYYY.
SEE! JLSY GOING MAD LIAO.
TOO BORED. BUT WHY ARH.
I THINK I ONE NIGHT NEVER SLEEP.
SO MY BRAIN WIRES ABIT SOT LE -.-
IMYIMYIMYIMYIMYIMYIMY
ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILY
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!
I'LL BE BACK, LAUGHHHHHHS.

Sorry, for this crappy post :D:D:D:D
Eh eh eh, you you you, yes you you you! Imy laaa!
The one reading. Laughs, okay moron.
Wonder if i should post this out,

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo