
Is strips spelled this way(?) I suddenly blur diao la! So um, white strips cardigan was YeeTiong, Red strips hoodies was Ming Sheng & Purple strips hoodies was LeonXiaoDiDi! The girl was my darling, Xinyi :D I remember i went home at late hours, hahas!

Black top was Ahwei! So yeah, went to Leonxiaodidi's house. KFC as dinner(:
So yeah, veryveryvery long time ago de pictures.
Hahaha! Supposed to go for morning jog in the morning with Kugua and her sister&mom!
Awaken! But, never go in the end. Was quite tired, but in the end, damn energetic la -.-
So use comp looo :D Was making all these pictures just now, cause, ytd i finally found....
My CABLE. Which wasn't supposed to be missing during the last few days, as i always use my cable. But well, hahaha!
Currently having my primary school friend family porridge! :D
Yummy! It has been so long since i have this porridge la! HAHAHA!
Oh, today is xinyi darling's first day of work. I told her, 5 months ago....
She's working, the very first day of work in her life. Oh yeah, it was mine too.
So coincidence la, 12th this date. HAHAHA. Ya, hope she's enjoying not suffering x)
Okay, damn bored. Later need to go out!
Oh god, 10am le! Times files.
I 6plus jiu awake liao! But 7 then wash up. Dots!
Okay, bye! Takecaresssss :D:D