<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 / 10:36 PM
OverduePictures.
Sorry, if it's so so so unglam la :/
So not in order ;P
zoomed-in picture, not bad uh! :D Monday, after doing IC&PASSPORT, I accompany Mom here, claps* I'm so filial! Laughs!
Like coastttt siol! or was it? o.o


Crazy in 4Ds, can see numbers & numbers?
Yeah, finally done with the 152 steps!




Up, up & up :D
Business woman, calls&calls @.@

Downnn! :D

Thanks! :D
This taken pictures is esp for that horse.
See, the green one? Cousin kitty took from me )':
So, i'm left with the blue&green one.


I was just being boliao~ so cooling for her hor, my service not that "bad" xP
wakakaka! xD
Oh yea, this girl here and a boy went into TOYRUS, then became abnormal D<
P.S/ I'M DAMN NORMAL ;D
See, siao char bor yi ge.
There's still pictures on KUSU ISLAND, but is in the digital camera, & i did not uploaded it! kaka!




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo