I'll type word by word, i won't copy and paste.
Fuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfuckerfucker!
I don't wanna be affected, but here i'm.
Stab me, or best, if you have a car, go ahead and hit me! :D
Hit me, and please leave me alone, don't save me, i want to be gone forever.
Or better still, let me suffer from loss of memory.
I don't wanna remember anything. I don't wanna.
It's bloody ):
How many days already!
It has been for consecutive days already.
How sickening, how terrible, how miserable, how saddening, how annoying?
The answer is, very, till I'm going to explode.
I want to live happily, carefree.
I only want a smile, i don't want (fill in the blanks)
It has been bothering me for so long.
& All i want is, to keep it in my heart.
Where had my laughters gone to...I'm sorry, if i'm like so quiet. I didn't want to.Labels: Tissue paper's my best friend.