<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, October 9, 2008 / 3:22 PM
Happy 15th Birthday to Myself! :D
Special thanks to everyone that wished me,
here, i'm, officially 15. Still can't watch NC16, rolled-eyes*
HA-HA-HA! Alright, will update if there's any i want to update more on my birthday kay.
Happy birthday to Fazul, and others who had the same birth date as me :D:D
If i'm not wrong, i was born on 0829PM(?) I forgot! I'll correct it, if it's wrong, on the next post O:

Bear with my craps for now, because i just want to type type type!
Well well well, tomorrow will be the last paper! 1 hour paper nia laaa :P
Combined science paper 1 ;D hahaha! Some juniors, today last paper alr lo!
Humph! Some still don't need to go to school eh! But, i don't mind! :D
Kena selected to go on course on monday. Argh, ms wong, my marking day holiday lei ):
Okay, i have a loss of words. I don't know what to post.
Currently, listening to Jay's new album! (:
Hey, suddenly so boring laaa.

Oh, i don't know.
Just don't know.
How're you already! o.o
Pretty fine, i think :D

Somehow, i want today to last! I've no idea why too ._.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :B



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo