Suprised? that i'm back again? I didn't went to have a nap ):
well, suddenly mood from normal dropped to low ):
Jessica ah jessica ): SIGH.I wonder if you're happy, when i'm like in this condition.Sigh, whywhywhywhywhywhy):
Argh, after so long? Oh jessica's a bitch man.
How i hope i could fuckingly type someone's name here, but i can't ):
DUMB,SILLY,STUPID,IDIOT,BITCH=JESSICA.finding more to describe myself~* can't think of any right now -.-
heyheyhey, i look like i'm having depression cause i kept scolding myself in this post._.
laughs*
Everything... everything..
is just because of you.
In this state, because of you.
WHY! RAWR. ASSHOLE.
Takecare
****! iycttm.
Can't we just pretend that those things never ever happened?I'm willing to, but... well, i miss you, perhaps.how i wish, someone, could wake me up now, and then, realised that i was just dreaming all these while ):& was a very long dream...But, could do nothing, but to move on step by step, cause it's reality.I've successfully move on step by step after months, but still not enough.don't jump to conclusion. It's still the same old person.oh, wahahahahs, a few seconds ago, he went online again :Ddo you still remember? I hope so.Gimmie suprise on that day, will you? (: / ):Labels: reality