Hello! :D
Same old things whirling in my mind today.But, i'm okay! I swear :D:D:D:D
Suprised that i was like paying 95% attention to Mrlow's lesson today! Cheers*!
Oh yea, i mentioned in those previous post that 29Sep, EOY starts.
& Today, got the information that 29Sep will be my mother tongue paper!
Follow by English paper on 30th sep (?) Then children's day! :D aka Hari raya blah.
Then eoy shall ends on 10OCTOBER! I was like woah, sui siol~ LOL.
&& this year, last day of school, will be a thursday! 23 october! :D
MOE gives us 1 day earlier off due to next year, the jc(s) and the poly(s) will start lessons earlier.
Hohohos! But, sec 3 got to go back for lessons! 2 weeks! alright, thanks MRLIMMM uh!
Actually, MRLIMKM, really rocks :D
Though, he always catch my fringe last year and made me cried.
I was so dots, that i cried. But, nothing de la :D So childish lo me. LOLOL!
He was only my teacher this year(: Weeee! Alright, just about
2 weeks and 5 days to EOY. Z!
Am very funny to say that i had not start revision. I always last min ):
Let me try "doing"
homework ltr! :D Yawns*, very sleepy now D:
Peeps, jiayou for tests/EOY/N's/O's prelims yo! ;DOh yea, my blog song somehow motivates me~Shall be my motivation songggg! hohohos! ;)