It's 12th today. Maybe, a special date.Thought, that today was a monday. But, no, it's a tuesday(:
3 common test, today. Shocking though. I thought only 2.
Cause, another 1, english paper. I don't know actually.
But, don't mind. Because english compre, there's no need for revision.
Last night, i glance through emaths only. A-maths, i didn't even bother to glance or so.
A-maths, i complete it in a fast speed(?) Cause, idk how to do. HAHA.
So, i sleeeppppp. Mr low, nusiance can? keep knocking on my table.
First, knock knock. He asked me if i'm thinking. I said, no.
Like obviously(?) I was sleeping la deyyy D: What thinking! Nuts :x
Went to sleep again* About 1-2 seconds later, another knock.
He asked, " Headache " ? I think i said no.
& Blahs, lots more. Walau, stupid can!
Something like, if i have tuition, if i have revise& etc.
Aiyo, but, still, thanks mr low:D The fact is, i had never study for AMATHS.
I'll try to work hard in eoy for amaths okayyyy(:
Dismissed earlier than before, NO LESSONS AFTER AMATHS COMMON TEST.
SHOCKING O: then, that auntie joevin, wants me to help him arrange the tables.
He very auntie laa :x Very troublesome lei ! Skip skip*
Auntie, followed me and shuping to get a bubbletea drink.
Accompanied him to wait for his bus, and so. As usual, wait till airen's bus came, i walked home.
Tomorrow's chemistry paperrrrrr. I haven revise la ):
Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggg, walau, still got POA.
HAHA, all homework haven do ._.
One funny thing is, MY PARENTS DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M HAVING MY COMMON
TEST THIS WEEEEEKKKK. CRAPS RIGHT? HOHOHO:D
To sebastian. If you have the thoughts that i'm not telling you things and so.
I'm sorry. I don't know. Thanks for all those
concerns and blahs.
I don't know what to say though. Takecare((:
Don't need to bother about me, bother about others more.
I really don't need. Sorry.
Or, maybe these few days, i sot sot. HAHAHAH._.
2months back, O:
I was still working for the very 1st day.
The first job, the first day of work in my life.
The official day, that everything starts.
A new chapter, of the love(?) story.
It was a thursday.
It seemed long, but it's short.
The days spent together, is really short.
Though, it seemed like it's very long.
Blah, wtf am i talking.
I thought i had let go, but the things/actions i'm doing.
IS NO DIFFERENCE TO THOSE 1ST FEW DAYS when we're separated.
You, had left.. Yes, you're no longer here.
One of the past few days, I was reading those messages which i transferred to my computer earlier on. You know about it too(:
While reading, i just can't controlled my tears from streaming down my cheeks.
I remembered, you said, you'll only leave, when the day, i don't have feelings for you anymore.
Wait, why am i saying all this, when it's over.
Uh, idk idk idk D:
The sweetest memories, i had ever.
This, was the most hurtful of all of my pains.
Dang, i don't feel like posting it out.
Whateverrrrrrrrrr.
Perhaps, i was right. i was right! Perhaps, that was the reason that you left.
Normal friends(?)!, It's more like one stranger..
We, officially became 'friends' was a thursday too.
Did you realised? zzz. I think, i'm getting baichi-er and baichi-er.
Sometimes, i wonder, why should i care? why am i still caring all these stuffs.
Why can't i just simply forget it. Well, still, after posting, i felt better(: Let nature take it courses.
I don't know how to face somethings right now.
God bless me.
I'll keep
everything to myself(: shut up, alright.
Labels: Don't bother to read