Changed of song(:Kiley Dean ; Who will i run to.You were the one
Who I could tell my deepest fears
And you were the one
Who always wiped away my tears
When he hurt me you were my prince
Sent straight from above
Like a fool I never saw
You were falling in love
So now I’ve lost everything
Cause now you say
You’re gone forever more
So who will I
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
And who will I turn to
Now that you’re not here
In my life
You were the one
I took for granted all those years
And you were the one
I should’ve known
It was so clear
How could I be so blind
Not to see what’s before my eyes
I’ll get you back here with me
If it takes the rest of my life
Cause I would do anything
Cause I want you back forever more
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
And who will I turn to
Now that you’re not here
In my life
I will gladly journey
Across the deep blue sea
If I could know
That I would have you here with me
I realize that I was blind
But now I finally see
I need you back here in my life
Oh baby can it be
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you’re not here
In my life
Who will be there for me
Who’s gonna rescue me
Who’s gonna share my dreams
Who’s gonna mend this broken heart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, posting time (:Aww, i want to change my blogskin as mentioned on 24august(?)
I went to search today, but nothing really caught my eye ):
Though, all of them were better than this, i think.
September holidays! I must not waste my time anymore.
As for tuition, the moment i think, it's really heartbreaking.
Reason is because, i should have resumed it on june holidays or so.
But, i did not, until now. Like what-the-hell(?) Disappointed in myself.
Actually, when i have the thought of resuming tuition, i'll really be like so sian.
Awww, pretty sad ): God bless for all results after sept holidays like puhplease.
Limshuping, we must jiayou together alright. Have faith in yourself for doing well(:
Michellewuhuihui, you also must buck up, for your emaths and others(:
Leeyuancheng, better wake up now, and start to force yourself into lessons! RAWR.
& as for
others, jiayou jiayou:D
Let's hope i'd be studying :D
Wonder, if i'd be drop out from amaths this year.
If this is so, i don't know if it'd be better or not.
Let fates decide everything then.
Frankly speaking, i really really did not put in efforts for amaths.
I hope, after this holidays, i'd really really wake up during MRLOW's lessons ):
I really don't know alot alot alot of things. I hope, there's still time for me to work hard.
Will time wait for me? I hope so.
& seriously, i had not really wake up upon having
THAT COMMONTEST RESULT.Sighs. I don't wanna disappoint some peoples. Okay, enough of school stuffs.
Oh yea, 26October! A gathering ;D Let's hope it'd be fun! & Memorable :D:D
& YESYESYES, primary school canteen food and drinks, is really CHEAP DAOOOO~
Joevin that
auntie took a picture of the prices of that noodles stall, i remembered.
A cup of milo drink still cost 3o cents! OHMYGODDD O:
Those foodanddrinks is not only cheap! It's also nice and better than secondary's one kay.
Those jurong primary kids really can enjoy those stuffs there la ):
At my time, I DON'T EVEN HAVE SWEETCORNS, but now, they do have can.
Things like mashed potato, walau, stylo milo laaa!
Derrick Hoh Wei Jian is in bukit panjang plaza today! :D
Actually, i'm going to take my album for him to sign.
But, it's alright(:
Get well soon, shuping.It seems like i had not been posting for a long long time.