Tuesday was dismissed at 12.15 due to O's listening compre, if i'm not wrong(:
Wednesday, most-free-day(:
Thursday, which is today(:
Wednesday,16July20o8If i'm not wrong, the conversation is something like this. I'll keep it short. I translate to english xD
Darl: Where are you?
Me: Behind, very very behind.
Darl: Where?
Me: Mm, steam there luh. -looking at shuping, opps,
STEAM!? :x:x
While waiting for darl to walk here, though it does not take too long.
I was laughing with shuping cause of the word ' steam '.
I was shocked. Though shuping doesn't know why i said steam.
She asked me to say japanese blahblah when darl asked where.
Okay, if you understand what i'm saying :x HA-HA-HA!
Then, when darl is here, she laughed! She said don't know what thing also regarding about my reply. Which is
steam. 3 of us is laughing laa :D:D Then, i told them, infront of me, i saw
steam, so i just said steam :D:D I'm innocent okay! I shall stop saying about STEAM. I took the picture of 'STEAM', don't anyhow think. Just kopitiam
STEAM food shop only okay._. Shall post that picture on the next post :D
AND AND, idk if i'm disappointed or angry laaa! THAT MR
EUGENE. AWWW.
If i'm metting him or get to see him one day, i'll RAWRRRRR :D
Thursday,17July20o8Insectssssss DAYYYY! ):First, on the bus, HUGEE 'don'tknowwhatname' from infront drop onto my bag, D:
Second, so many don't know what at the don't know what place in school luh D:
Third, HUGE BLACK ANT CRAWL ON SHUPING AND MINE SHIRTTT WHILE WE ARE HAVING OUR ICECREAM WHEN WAITING FOR AMATHS. WTHHHHHH! CRYS*
SO HUGE YOU KNOW. H-U-G-E! SUCK ITTTTT. SUAYYYYYYYY! ): i've not ate icecream for so long. well well, INSECTS SCRAM BACK TO YOUR HOME SWEET HOME PLEASE ):
And many many more. The most important is that ant, really scared me ):
talk talk talk, suddenly have this word 'STEAM' AGAIN, WITH SHUPING ._. MYTIANNNN!
Last night, while talking to xinyi and kor, STEAM AGAIN :/
What's happening ._. so many things will linked to that. IDK WHY!
SHHHHHHHH, brainwash* :D:D:D:D sorrysorry O-K-A-Y :/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wondered if you're okay. I don't know why i felt really weird.I'm sorry if what you've said are true. I didn't mean it, and i didn't know i was ----ing you.I hope i wasn't the one who caused you to be like this. But on the other hand, are you kidding.Lies? But, i'm still sorry. Friends forever?:D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what am i thinking at times. Confusion. Too many.. zzz.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JESSICALIMSOOYEE WILL TRY TO FOCUS ON STUDIES OKAY.I'LL WORK HARD, STUDY HARD :D:DTo friends that're negative liked darl, CHEERUP OKAY!Labels: MESSY POST