<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 / 11:38 PM
Today's headache is killing me. But i'm fine now(:

I hope these 2 things would really be a alright one, please? o.o
Oh, i'm missing the old MrTan i used to talk to.
I'm like one idiot. Yup, one idiot.
Don't know if i'm 'zhi zuo duo qing' not ? Because.. Well, don't know how to put in words.
If you asked me do i miss you, i'd replied, not like that period which i didn't even reply your Question. I'd reply with a YES. Yes because i really missed the old you. I know you didn't changed. But i really have got no idea, why things seems to changed between you&me.
I want to know, and i want to find out. I hope things would really be alright or even better.
I find it shocking for me to post about this matter. I really can't take it ):
I regretted(?) I felt guilty. Or even, i shouldn't felt guilty. Up till now, i still have doubts on what you've said. If i could hear what you've said on the phone, once more time, I think i'd reply you the same. Because, i really do. If that day rewinds, i'd not avoid, i'd pick up your calls. I'm stupid at that moment. Really Stupid. Could only wished that our friendship is still alright(: I'm really sorry. Something is just not right.

Because of you, i thought back, i felt that i shouldn't hold on to anything. Because wobupei.
I still remember that, you told me to let go of Something, and asking me those questions on the phone. I didn't know how to reply you. Don't be negative, or maybe you're alr alright now.
The truth is, i still don't understand you well enough, right? o.o
I wonder if you'd be so 'lucky' to read my post, i hope nope.
Takecare MRTANNN!

What is love,
What is the meaning, for feeling this way now?

Please don't misunderstood what i've post. It's nothing.
He's just my friend, get it? ._.

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo